There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Prayers to Ahmad Brooks and his family

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Quote:
Perry Brooks, a Redskins defensive lineman from 1977 to 1984 who was part of two Super Bowl teams, died earlier this week at 55 in Woodbridge, where he'd made his home.

Brooks, whose son, Ahmad, played at Virginia and is a linebacker for the San Francisco 49ers, had his best season in 1984, when he played in all 16 games and tallied 5.5 sacks.

Brooks's hometown newspaper recalled him as a man who was well-respected, easy to talk to and loved the Redskins.
Link
[ Edited by GEEK on Mar 7, 2010 at 8:25 AM ]
My prayers go out to his family. Maybe Brooks can dedicate this season to his dad and he will have a monster season.
RIP

Watch out for Brooks this season.
his dad will be with him, leading him to a HUGE year.
My condolences go out to the Brooks family.
RIP
Originally posted by momoney925:
RIP

10+ sacks
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by momoney925:
RIP

10+ sacks
he'll lead the league in forced fumbles...that's my bold prediction
Let's put football aside, RIP to Mr.Brooks
Originally posted by GEEK:
Quote:
Perry Brooks, a Redskins defensive lineman from 1977 to 1984 who was part of two Super Bowl teams, died earlier this week at 55 in Woodbridge, where he'd made his home.

Brooks, whose son, Ahmad, played at Virginia and is a linebacker for the San Francisco 49ers, had his best season in 1984, when he played in all 16 games and tallied 5.5 sacks.

Brooks's hometown newspaper recalled him as a man who was well-respected, easy to talk to and loved the Redskins.
Link

Our family sends our prayers and condolences to Ahmad and his family.
His dad was only 55? That's young. I guess AB's 55 will carry extra significance now. My prayers are with his family.
my thoughts and prayers extend to his family in their time of loss RIP
RIP
R.I.P My prayers go out to the Brooks family
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Let's put football aside, RIP to Mr.Brooks

+1

Condolences to the entire family.