There are 138 users in the forums

Goldson willing to move to SS if 9ers select Thomas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's actually really awesome to hear. I would LOVE to see Goldson and Thomas as our two safeties. I have felt for a while that our CBs were not the problem, but rather poor coverage support from our safeties left our CBs out to dry. With Goldson and Thomas that would not be a problem. I would have no concerns about either one of them in coverage.

And yeah, maybe we wouldn't defend the run quite as well as we did with Goldson and Lewis. But I'm really not worried about that. Goldson is great against the run, and so is our front 7 and our starting CBs. Having one FS that's not as strong against the run is not going to hurt us.

But having two ball hawks back there will really help us against the pass.
what the chicken said ^^
Originally posted by jrg:
haha yeah I was just talking to him on there too..really bad spelling

He went to UW, a good school.. He must have cut classes when they were teaching english.
i dont understand twitter...how can i ask him questions?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Wudnt?

ys

srsly?

hes 4 rel

no sht?

orly?

-9fA

I'm okay with drafting a FS, but I'd personally rather have Nate Allen in the second.
why do pro athletes insist on typing like that online? like P willys twitter makes him look like a dumbass douche.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i dont understand twitter...how can i ask him questions?

get an account and send him a message. see if he responds. Pretty much like facebook.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
why do pro athletes insist on typing like that online? like P willys twitter makes him look like a dumbass douche.

I dare you to say that to his face tough guy.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Why not go for Atogwe instead?

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Why not go for Atogwe instead?

earl thomas is younger and was a ballhawk in college his coverage skills are about as good as berry which is saying a lot however only thing he lacks is size but he still isnt afraid to get physical which is good
  • dald1
  • Veteran

i'd rather him type online, have u ever seen one of his interviews...its painful to watch
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Wudnt?

ys

srsly?

hes 4 rel

i has read?
Originally posted by dald1:

i'd rather him type online, have u ever seen one of his interviews...its painful to watch

part of it is because you have to fit a lot in only a set amount of space, i think you can only type 140 characters or something like that.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
he'll move to SS if they tell him to move to SS.

Goldson improved, and he had a decent season, but his job is far from secure.
Share 49ersWebzone