LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 130 users in the forums

does shaun hill have trade value?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not really. Maybe to a team running the WCO but at the most we'd get probably a 7th lol.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Not really. Maybe to a team running the WCO but at the most we'd get probably a 7th lol.

I seriously doubt that any team would give up even a 7th for Hill to tell you the truth.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by hofer36:
if niners could get a 4th or 5th rd pick for him, why not in a deep draft...he is in last year of contract

So let me get this right. You think a team might give us a 4th or 5th round pick for a medicore QB in his last year of his contract. Really? REALLY???????????

did you miss the word if in the original post?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Kobe! Kobe!! Kobe!!!

Sure Hill has trade value. maybe for one of those glow in the dark bocce sets?
Sure Hill has trade value.

A Brat and Pint of Ale.

But that's only to teams that run the WCO who don't have the Receivers who can go deep and have a halfway serviceable Line. Otherwise we'd have to buy the round just to dump him.

~Ceadder
We couldn't get a bag full of used condoms for Shaun Hill.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Keep Hill as our backup. We know he can come in and win some games. If anything, trade Alex Smith. He's the bust.

How many seasons does it take for those in charge to realize the selection of Al Smith in the 2005 draft was a mistake?

Smith is not the QB to lead this team from the wilderness to the promise land.

how many qbs do you know that take thier team to the playoffs that have a bottom 5 OL while having a different OC every year while having/just recovered from a grade 3 shoulder injury and not to mention your best WR is a rookie

I am of the opinion, as many others are, Smith does not possess the qualities of improving his overall performance no matter how much better the O line gets.

I hope, for the sake of the team, the OL markedly improves, as should Smith's performance, according to those who point the blame on Smith's pathetic performance on the OL and absence of continuity at the OC position.

But of the 3 seasons Smith's had quality play time in, he's improved in each progressively. And yes, in each of those progressing seasons, Smith had a better team around him. Smith has not yet reached his peak, so the better this team gets, the better he gets.

~Dann~

It's pointless to even try Dann, cause they made up their minds about Smith his 1st season. I mean dang dude he averaged 1.8 TDs' a game for 10 games. That means crap to them. They want their pound of flesh for his contract, like they were the ones out of pocket for it.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
We couldn't get a bag full of used condoms for Shaun Hill.

Why would you WANT even one of those disgusting things?

Hell you can get those free in the Parking lot at any major event. You needn't trade any of our players for them.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone