There are 201 users in the forums

so far so good

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
niners were tied for 3rd in sacks in the league..no need to over pay for peppers..
rolle the highest paye safey/corner is a joke. i think we are good so far...AZ has gotten worse. we will win the west!!!
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AZZ:
niners were tied for 3rd in sacks in the league..no need to over pay for peppers..
rolle the highest paye safey/corner is a joke. i think we are good so far...AZ has gotten worse. we will win the west!!!

bump!

bump!

so this how people become vets here?
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

bump!

yep! seen some of your convos...not to impressed..mind your own

bump!

No, you become a Vet by being on the WZ for a year. This may be how you acquire a high post count, though. Not that you need any instruction on that, with your 19 a day average.
damn ARIZONA has taken a hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. They just lost 3 big-time fricken players. We should trade for their next years 1st round pick.. it should be somewhere in the top 5..

bump!

yep! seen some of your convos...not to impressed..mind your own

I was kidding, dude.

bump!

You become a vet by staying active for a year, not by the number of posts you create.

-9fA

We, The Niners, SHOULD win the west this year! AZ Did get worse, Goats are TERRIBLE, Seachickens are what they are. Niners are on the way back to respectability, and if, we keep building correctly, back to the place we once held ..... BEST!
Mark my words:
We are gonna sign laboy.
We are gonna draft either (17)williams or (13)bulaga.
We are gonna draft either (13)haden or (17)spiller.

i want spiller and bulaga.
[ Edited by SFATeflonDon on Mar 6, 2010 at 2:08 AM ]

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Mark my words:
We are gonna sign laboy.
We are gonna draft either (17)williams or (13)bulaga.
We are gonna draft either (13)haden or (17)spiller.

i want spiller and bulaga.

Marked.
I don't think the cardinals will be half as bad as you guys think they will be. And seattle always plays us tough, and they are taking steps to right the ship..
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I don't think the cardinals will be half as bad as you guys think they will be. And seattle always plays us tough, and they are taking steps to right the ship..

Cards jus lost their (Starting) QB, 2nd WR, FS, Mike LB...
[ Edited by SFATeflonDon on Mar 6, 2010 at 2:25 AM ]
Boldin wasnt doin much anymore,Early Doucet and Breaston look good,and they still have Fitzgerald...Beanie wells is a keeper,all they need is Leinart to play well..lots os safties and corners in Draft! However i think we WILL win the west!
Originally posted by Mister49:
Boldin wasnt doin much anymore,Early Doucet and Breaston look good,and they still have Fitzgerald...Beanie wells is a keeper,all they need is Leinart to play well..lots os safties and corners in Draft! However i think we WILL win the west!

YES
Share 49ersWebzone