LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

How Come Sing Never Got Any Toys?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It seems to me that since Sing has been head coach he hasnt gotten any toys to play with? No big free agent splash: no Mccluess and Dork Jr forking out the dough. Mike Nolan had his chances with failed free agent signings(Glass Jennings).

As a fan i want Sing to have his fair shot to succeed and i think McClueless and Dork are pinching pennies and not giving Sing a fair shot.

What Yall think?
Originally posted by YorkHater:
It seems to me that since Sing has been head coach he hasnt gotten any toys to play with? No big free agent splash: no Mccluess and Dork Jr forking out the dough. Mike Nolan had his chances with failed free agent signings(Glass Jennings).

As a fan i want Sing to have his fair shot to succeed and i think McClueless and Dork are pinching pennies and not giving Sing a fair shot.

What Yall think?

If David Carr is any indication, they are not giving him squat,
He's an adult. He's too old for toys.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

What Yall think?

WTF!!!! I Cant Stand all these other teams making moves and all we talk about is david carr
he did inherit some nice ones

What Yall think?

Last time he messed with toys we caught VD and Crabs. McCloughan got him BJ last year though.

What Yall think?

WTF!!!! I Cant Stand all these other teams making moves and all we talk about is david carr

Who should they go after that is available?

What Yall think?

What exactly do you want? Making Rolle the highest paid Safety ever doesn't really seem that desirable to me.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What Yall think?

What exactly do you want? Making Rolle the highest paid Safety ever doesn't really seem that desirable to me.
let's get Leigh Bodden and Ryan Clark to make people happy
Originally posted by teeohh:

What Yall think?

Peppers wasnt too overpriced considering we gave justin smith 5 years 48 mil....
How about Brandon Marshall?
How about last year trading up for Michael Oher?
Cromartie for a conditional 3rd?
how about bringing leon washington in for a visit?
Maybe a FA guard or Restricted T?
How about Trade up in the draft to get berry and cut michael Lewis?
Give Sing his Toys he deserves is it and im not talking david Carr

Add Darren Sharper Joey Porter and OJ Otogowe to that list

What Yall think?

Peppers wasnt too overpriced considering we gave justin smith 5 years 48 mil....

You act like any team/player out there is willing to do anything we want them to do.

Just stop this sillyness.

What Yall think?

You act like any team/player out there is willing to do anything we want them to do.

YES PLAYERS ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

What Yall think?

YES PLAYERS ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Incorrigible.
lmao Stoney, let's get out of here
Share 49ersWebzone