LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

What is Willis saying here?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They better give him a monster contract this year.

Willis, Gore, Davis, and yes even Goldson are the few players that I woul be pissed if the Niners let go.
[ Edited by Trajik1 on Mar 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM ]
I try to be open and optimistic about our front office's plan to better this team, but with this Carr crap and not making at least one big play in FA, not to mention piss off your best player, I'll go apes*it! Don't piss off Willis dammitttttttttt!!!1!111!
I have to say that much like Frankin, I just dont get the feeling the guy cares to be a Niner. And as much as I hate to admit it, if you are a top talent why would you want to spend your career on losing team? Look at Barry Sanders. Its just sad.

Did any of you guys catch the NFL Total Access featuring P.Willy? He mentioned the SR.Bowl and what it was like practicing with Sing. He said he didn't understand anything Sing was saying and thought he was crazy (not in a good way).
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I try to be open and optimistic about our front office's plan to better this team, but with this Carr crap and not making at least one big play in FA, not to mention piss off your best player, I'll go apes*it! Don't piss off Willis dammitttttttttt!!!1!111!

Why is everyone so hung up on the Carr move? It's no big deal. They dont believe in Shaun Hill as a legit long term answer, so they are looking for a player that may have some possible upside.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Why is everyone so hung up on the Carr move? It's no big deal. They dont believe in Shaun Hill as a legit long term answer, so they are looking for a player that may have some possible upside.

people want us to sign peppers, rolle, porter and anybody else thats a FA and when we dont people say we dont want to win and our FO is s**tty, what they fail to realize is why have guys such as Willis, VD and Goldson whose contracts are up next year.

They want instant gratification.

on top of all that we got people waning to trade Gore for f**kin draft picks
I have to say that much like Frankin, I just dont get the feeling the guy cares to be a Niner. And as much as I hate to admit it, if you are a top talent why would you want to spend your career on losing team? Look at Barry Sanders. Its just sad.

Did any of you guys catch the NFL Total Access featuring P.Willy? He mentioned the SR.Bowl and what it was like practicing with Sing. He said he didn't understand anything Sing was saying and thought he was crazy (not in a good way).

wtf I never heard this
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
thank god for patrick willis he is the best young mlb in nfl he wants to win championships every other team in nfl is trying to improve we are not period david carr is our answer to peppers to chi boldin to bal cromratie to ny jets i am today saying i have lost faith in jed york playoffs or bust speeches and mccoughlins bigger is better draft strategy and the york cheap free agency spending last two years we no upgrades thru free agency not one damn starter the one thing that stood out to me is patrick willis is making a plea to management like the one kobe made to the lakers a couple years ago get impact players to help me win championships or im gone he said get vick or somebody with a probowl on the resume david carr get real 49ers management is a cheap joke on the 49er faithful but im not laughin

I agree with parts of this.
Originally posted by valrod33:

people want us to sign peppers, rolle, porter and anybody else thats a FA and when we dont people say we dont want to win and our FO is s**tty, what they fail to realize is why have guys such as Willis, VD and Goldson whose contracts are up next year.

Originally posted by valrod33:

I may be the only one that won't shed a tear when Gore leaves/gets traded. Unless it's a horrible trade then I'll be mad.

WTF??????

Your making this into a big deal witch it isnt
if you paid attention to the interview on total access he thought Sing was crazy back in 2007 because he didnt understand what sing was asking from him during senior practice
doesnt mean he thinks bad about him as we speak he has the up most respect for his coach.

damn ppl in here over react to things that are not a big issue
when the niners break bank for Willis next year or at the end of the season
this is what Willis is going to pay attention to $$$$$$$

THE NINERS WILL NOT LET WILLIS WALK

even though McClueless makes countless mistakes this is one he wont make.

ohh yeah also who said the niners will be loosers his whole career??
we are moving in the right direction slowly but trully

dont compare the Detroit Lions with our niners

We made major free agency splashes in 2007 & 2008 and then go after Kurt Warner in 2009. By contrast pretty much all we hear over the winter is that the Niners WILL NOT be major free agency players in 2010 . . . when it actually happens tantrums erupt . . .

Then our best player decides to publicly question why management wants to kick the tires on a potential upgrade to the QB depth chart and we get a perfect storm of reality show type drama over nothing.

f**king offseason . . .
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

WTF??????

if you paid attention to the interview on total access he thought Sing was crazy back in 2007 because he didnt understand what sing was asking from him during senior practice
doesnt mean he thinks bad about him as we speak he has the up most respect for his coach.

Why? We are the only two teams in the last eight years that haven't made the playoffs (Damien Bruce is the source for that, radio show host).
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

WTF??????

Why? We are the only two teams in the last eight years that haven't made the playoffs (Damien Bruce is the source for that, radio show host).

um, damien bruce is an idiot. the following teams haven't made the playoffs since 2002:

49ers, lions, raiders, texans, browns, and bills (those are off the top of my head, it maybe more i dont know)
willis is saying i want to win help me bring in a good free agent or two
Share 49ersWebzone