LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Dang....Willis does NOT want 49ers to sign Carr!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
His tweets are being pretty hard...i understand he wants to win and he sticks by the guys that are on his team now...but seriously, it looks like Carr will be on the 49ers in a matter of days. He should welcome him shouldn't he?

Quote:
for real for what. we have 3 qb's that are better then him. That's a waste of his time

Quote:
I'm saying if we going to go get another qb. spend money on a difference maker. Like vick. my opinion. And well u got urs

Quote:
ya my same thoughts..we need impact players not duds.@PatrickWillis52 that's what I'm saying man. Its about now this yr

What do you guys think about this? Am i wrong about this? Or is Willis right to be bashing this?

P.S. Willis is my FAVORITE 49er...and i don't care that he doesn't like Carr...i am just curious what the rest of the faithful think about this
[ Edited by 49ers18 on Mar 5, 2010 at 8:02 PM ]
But I believe the real question is... Is does he, or is does he not want him to be signed?

its patrick willis.

i could care less what he thinks about Carr.
i feel the same way..we in no way need David Carr
out of everyone out there we choose him..

lmao.
[ Edited by momoney925 on Mar 5, 2010 at 7:51 PM ]
is that really him or is it fake like those Crabtree twitter acounts?
lmao @ title

"Dang....willis is does NOT want 49er to sign Carr!"
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
But I believe the real question is... Is does he, or is does he not want him to be signed?

i see what you did there
Originally posted by DANADA:
is that really him or is it fake like those Crabtree twitter acounts?

nah that one is him.
He's a team leader and captain so he can basically say whatever the f**k he wants.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao @ title

+1
What? I don't even...

Abby sklabby mon plavvy du +-+ what you talkin bout Willis?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao @ title

+1

ok....yea...sry...i made a mistake....im sure i am the first person to ever fall victim to a typo....get over it

anyway...i was just wondering what everyone thought because he IS the leader of this team and if he is bashing Carr before he is even signed i don't think he will be "welcomed with open arms" like a FA should be
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That is not a real Willis account.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

comments like above just keeps me on the webzone...LMAO!
Originally posted by Chief:
That is not a real Willis account.

It says "Official Twitter Patrick Willis" on it. and MM linked it on his twitter as being the real Willis

Quote:
49ers LB @PatrickWillis52 echoes a lot of fan reaction with his thoughts on 49ers' pursuit of Giants QB David Carr.
[ Edited by 49ers18 on Mar 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone