There are 173 users in the forums

Niner fans are Pathetic !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
sniff some lint

You're more than welcome to leave. Believe me, you won't be missed. Why does it matter what anyone hear says about free agency. It's not like we have a say in what they do or don't do. I can tell you what you should do.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
ZRF trolling again I see, this is no surprise.

what he said...
Hey all NINER fans are not pathetic! We just look that way
I guess he's still savoring the taste of Shaun Hill's genitals again. Poor soul.
Seriously dude...no one cares what you think.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I havent had a chance to browse the Zone lately (been busy at work), so after catching NFL Live on ESPN, I decided to login and see what Ninerland was buzzing about. After all, free agency starts in a couple hours, and although I dont expect us to go after high priced FAs like Peppers and Dansby, I did expect a young team on the "brink" of becoming a contender to make some type of splash.

What do I see instead ? Just a bunch of lame threads created by fairweather fans commemorating the contract extension of Wilhelm, Montana/Young top 10 performances, and the CD/music collections of the one Patrick Willis.

Oh and my favorite..........the thread where the bunch of ya mock the Cardinals for being stuck with Leinart, and thanking the heavens that we lucked out with Alex Montan....errrrr.......Smith. Right, cause we have everything to brag about with Alex Smith behind center.

It seems to me that a team on the edge of becoming respectable would at least attempt to include itself in the FA splay. Instead, the mentality is to improve from the draft....which means that we're willing to wait another 2-3 years for those draftees to develop.......which means that mediocrity is still acceptable by Niner brass. What confirms my suspicions ? The fact that the Zone is full of half-assed threads with absolute no sense of urgency in sight.

Damn, I miss the 80s/90s. Where did you teenagers come from, and WHY did you become Niner fans.....

I actually appreciate this thread even if I dont totally agree. Thats what this forums about, exchange of ideas. It's not life or death.

I do agree that we should be looking at making a couple of moves as we can't solve all of our problems in the draft. We should definitly get an insurance policy at RB (Unless we have one in the draft in mind). I also dont understand why we dont go after a stud safty. Roll and Otagwa are both available. At the moment I'm watching NFL network and just watched Roman get torched twice. Imagine if we had two solid safteys. That would of been good for a win over the Vikings.

Look at the JETS they just traded for Comartie. They know what they want and have gone after it. I actually admire their vision, even if I hate them.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Mar 4, 2010 at 20:04:11 ]
If you don't like it here, why post or even log on?

Share 49ersWebzone