LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Is It Time for the 49ers to Replace FB Moran Norris?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is It Time for the 49ers to Replace FB Moran Norris?

Originally posted by PTulini:
Do you think he returns for 2011?

i hope not. what does he bring to the team ?
Should've drafted Stan Havili.......not too thrilled about the FB position......unless Dixon moves to FB.......so yea I guess Im with replace him....
I'm curious to see what happens at the FB position.
i think we are all forgetting that we just drafted a fullback, so that means "shoulder pad" Norris is outta here. our new offense will need fullbacks to be quicker and more athletic. Norris is just too stiff and too yoked to be versatile.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm curious to see what happens at the FB position.

So am I! I'm praying Bruce Miller can take the job this year, as I can NOT take another year of Moran Norris.
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
i think we are all forgetting that we just drafted a fullback, so that means "shoulder pad" Norris is outta here. our new offense will need fullbacks to be quicker and more athletic. Norris is just too stiff and too yoked to be versatile.

Correction: We drafted a DE to convert him to FB. I expect that it will take him some time to learn the position.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
It has been time to replace him ever since he originally signed, we need to replace "old stone hands" with someone who will at least draw some coverage if he runs a passing route.
LeRon McClain
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
LeRon McClain

yea are there any free agent or undrafted Fb prospects?
Originally posted by 228niner:
LeRon McClain

LeRon McClain

Originally posted by 228niner:
LeRon McClain

LeRon McClain

From one Harbaugh to another!
Originally posted by BobS:
It has been time to replace him ever since he originally signed, we need to replace "old stone hands" with someone who will at least draw some coverage if he runs a passing route.

I don't mind Morris in the running game, but we need a receiving threat at FB. Only way we can keep two is if the second FB is a big ST guy.
Norris needs to GTFO. His hands are embarassing, and he tends to get in Gore's way more than open up a path for him. We would also save around 2 mil by dumping that dead weight.
Yeah I believe so. He is a one trick pony and that trick is not as good as it used to be.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I wanna see what Jehuu Caulcrick can do
Share 49ersWebzone