LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Crabtree Debate with a Raider fan....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im going to laugh my ass off when al Davis picks DEz Bryant WR with their first round pick.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Here's a related vid...

that was a real douchebag move on the part of those 9er fans, dude is trying to run a business and they go in there talking s**t.

ya agreed totally unnecessary the guy is just doing his job

In order to pull off the amateur Sacha Baron Cohen schtick, you have to have one basic requirement...actually being funny. Major FAIL.

they werent funny at all. dude was just working and they went in to start s**t. thats the kind of behavior we make fun of raider fans for having. i did think it was funny how the raider guy said cashtree a few times and didnt have anything to say after that hahaha.
Whoa there fellow Niners fans. That Raider fan having hope for a rookie WR, a position that takes about 3 years to blossom, is no different than Niners fans, prior to 2009, having the same type of hope for Alex Smith.

The only problem is that our hope list stops at Alex Smith. There's continues onto Jemarcus.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Here's a related vid...

that was a real douchebag move on the part of those 9er fans, dude is trying to run a business and they go in there talking s**t.

And you're point being? He was interrupted from work for what like 5 seconds? People are WAY too sensitive these days
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Here's a related vid...

In order to pull off the amateur Sacha Baron Cohen schtick, you have to have one basic requirement...actually being funny. Major FAIL.

they werent funny at all. dude was just working and they went in to start s**t. thats the kind of behavior we make fun of raider fans for having. i did think it was funny how the raider guy said cashtree a few times and didnt have anything to say after that hahaha.

There is some unintended humor in this...these kinds of ambush videos are supposed to make their subject look dumb. It is funny that the makers ended up making themselves look dumb, and are posting that on the Internet.
Here's a related vid...

leave JP alone!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Here's a related vid...

lol The register guy started the trash talk saying cashtree.

[ Edited by Hopper on Mar 3, 2010 at 15:22:27 ]
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Listen man, you cannot debate Raider fans...

Raiders could go 0-16, 3 years in a row and Raider fans would still get rowdy yelling, "f**king Raiders man, #1!!!!!!!"

I remember when I was a Freshman in HS, back 1990... Yeah, it's coming! Niners lost their chance at a 3-Peat.. But mean while the Raiders that same year lost the AFC Title game to Buffalo, 51 to f**king 7!!! I get to school on Monday, my Raider friends are all, "What happened to the mighty 49ers?!?!" I'm like, "What happen to the Niners?!?! They lost by FG in the closing seconds, they've won the previous 2 Superbowls, you guys haven't been there since 83' and you guys lost your game 51-7!!!"

What was said to me next was astounding!!! "Yeah, but the Raiders lasted longer in the playoffs this year!!!" My response, "They didn't last longer you f**king idiot, they just played the later game!!!!" Swear dude, almost got in a fight.....
This past playoffs, a friend of mine who is a Cowboy fan was going back and forth with a Raider fan... He was on her about finally the Cowboys win a playoff game, and when she said he had no room to talk, he busted out they had been to a Superbowl faster, which was true.. Then what he said next was a typical Raider fan response... "Raiders would have won, but Gruden knew all their plays!"

OMG!!!!!!!! I couldn't help but respond... Saying, "Whether Gruden knew the Raiders plays or not........ Still doesn't excuse getting routed 48-21!!!" He never responded to me.........

So in a nutshell, you cannot argue or reason with most Raider fans... Cause they are the dumbest sports fans on the face of the planet... Possibly galaxy as well....

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
dude, louis muprhy, there what, 5th round pick wr? did better than dhb. the raiders had TWO rookie wrs.. and look who did better? did dhb even have 10 catches? come on. im not saying it to be a raider hater, but i actually saw two games this year.. dhb is AWFUL. hes REALLY bad. doesnt matter who the qb is. guy cant catch, or run routes. and he never will. i dont think ive ever seen a rookie wr so bad.

well, we had one once named Woods!
It's not even fair to argue with a Raider's fan right now. It's just downright pathetic

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season

This isn't a new Vid...its the same one I created awhile back. The reason I'm posting it is the debate I'm having with the Raider fan.

I could just call him an idiot, but I've actually gotten to the point where I feel sorry for him....lol.

The poor guy just doesn't want Crabtree to be better than DHB. He is happy saying ANY WR is better. He says Harvin is better, that DHB isn't a bust yet....but none of it matters because it all comes from one thing...

The Raiders passed on Crabtree and he wants ANYONE to be better. LOL.

Just sad.
Hmm I'd almost say Harvin is better, but..... he had brett favre throwing to him. If brett was throwing to crabtree, he would have set records.

The thing about comparing Crabtree to Harvin is they were in two completely different situations. Harvin was on a team with a much better overall offense, including a far better QB (who happened to have his finest year) and a much better scheme with far better play calling. Teams were worried about Peterson and the run, not Harvin. While we have Frank Gore, teams weren't overly concerned with him like they were in 2006 because of the horrible O-Line and atrocious play calling he had to work with. They didn't have to take focus off of Crabtree. Not to mention the fact that Crabtree was the only receiver they had to worry about and the only other receiving threat was Vernon Davis. When playing Harvin, teams had to worry about not only about Peterson, but Sidney Rice as well.

All that said, outside of number of TDs, Harvin's numbers weren't much better than Crabtree's and if you take into account the fact that Harvin played 4 more games than Crabtree, they aren't at all better. In 15 games, Harvin put up 60 grabs for 790 yards and 6 TDs, while Crabtree put up 48 for 625 and 2 TDs. The better QB, who places the ball in a better spot, allowing for maximum catch-and-run potential coupled with superior play calling probably have a lot to do with Harvin having more receiving TDs.

So I'd have to agree, Crabtree >>>> Harvin.
Thereisno debate really. Crabtree has shown he just might be the real deal while DHB did not. Nope. I don't see a debate.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Thereisno debate really. Crabtree has shown he just might be the real deal while DHB did not. Nope. I don't see a debate.

Agreed. It's more like an idiotic Raiders fan that's in denial of DHB's bust label and at the same time won't acknowledge Crabtree's accomplishments even after missing several games. No debate at all.
Here's a related vid...

This was completely corny. Reminds me of something me and my friends would do... in 6th grade. That guy really got all geared up in that ridiculous jersey/hat combo and went out in public to a Raiders store to ask dorky questions? Embarrassing. Makes us Niner fans look like a bunch of tools. Then again, I suppose some Niners fans are tools.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Here's a related vid...

This was completely corny. Reminds me of something me and my friends would do... in 6th grade. That guy really got all geared up in that ridiculous jersey/hat combo and went out in public to a Raiders store to ask dorky questions? Embarrassing. Makes us Niner fans look like a bunch of tools. Then again, I suppose some Niners fans are tools.

Is not like he came in the store and started screaming out NINE NERS! and made a mess out of the store - like a Raider fan would probably do. Just a few harmless questions, no harm no foul. Keep up the good work JP.
Share 49ersWebzone