There are 186 users in the forums

Crabtree Debate with a Raider fan....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season

This isn't a new Vid...its the same one I created awhile back. The reason I'm posting it is the debate I'm having with the Raider fan.

I could just call him an idiot, but I've actually gotten to the point where I feel sorry for him....lol.

The poor guy just doesn't want Crabtree to be better than DHB. He is happy saying ANY WR is better. He says Harvin is better, that DHB isn't a bust yet....but none of it matters because it all comes from one thing...

The Raiders passed on Crabtree and he wants ANYONE to be better. LOL.

Just sad.
no reason to even debate that, punch this dude in the balls and call it a day
Raider fans.
should have had MC Hammer 2 legit 2 quit as the background music
lol This is funny because the other day my raider fan cousin was telling me:

"you're lucky, you guys atleast have some good players like Willis and Crabtree and Davis. Our defense is horrible and Jamarcus Russel is our quarterback"
I thought the thread title said "Crabtree date with a Raider fan"

NT would of went nuts lol
Listen man, you cannot debate Raider fans...

Raiders could go 0-16, 3 years in a row and Raider fans would still get rowdy yelling, "f**king Raiders man, #1!!!!!!!"

I remember when I was a Freshman in HS, back 1990... Yeah, it's coming! Niners lost their chance at a 3-Peat.. But mean while the Raiders that same year lost the AFC Title game to Buffalo, 51 to f**king 7!!! I get to school on Monday, my Raider friends are all, "What happened to the mighty 49ers?!?!" I'm like, "What happen to the Niners?!?! They lost by FG in the closing seconds, they've won the previous 2 Superbowls, you guys haven't been there since 83' and you guys lost your game 51-7!!!"

What was said to me next was astounding!!! "Yeah, but the Raiders lasted longer in the playoffs this year!!!" My response, "They didn't last longer you f**king idiot, they just played the later game!!!!" Swear dude, almost got in a fight.....

This past playoffs, a friend of mine who is a Cowboy fan was going back and forth with a Raider fan... He was on her about finally the Cowboys win a playoff game, and when she said he had no room to talk, he busted out they had been to a Superbowl faster, which was true.. Then what he said next was a typical Raider fan response... "Raiders would have won, but Gruden knew all their plays!"

OMG!!!!!!!! I couldn't help but respond... Saying, "Whether Gruden knew the Raiders plays or not........ Still doesn't excuse getting routed 48-21!!!" He never responded to me.........

So in a nutshell, you cannot argue or reason with most Raider fans... Cause they are the dumbest sports fans on the face of the planet... Possibly galaxy as well....
all you have to say to him is

"Al Davis"

nuff said.
#1. Who gives a s*it what a Raider fan thinks!

#2. See #1
Nine.

As in nine total catches from DHB last season. Not all his fault for being on such a sh*tty offense, but just saying.

Nine.

Originally posted by valrod33:
no reason to even debate that, punch this dude in the balls and call it a day
2 of my good friends are raider fans, neither of them like to talk about crabtree/dhb.
it was kinda fun to bring it up every now and again
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Nine.

As in nine total catches from DHB last season. Not all his fault for being on such a sh*tty offense, but just saying.

Nine.

as in how much Russell weighs.
Here's a related vid...

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season

This isn't a new Vid...its the same one I created awhile back. The reason I'm posting it is the debate I'm having with the Raider fan.

I could just call him an idiot, but I've actually gotten to the point where I feel sorry for him....lol.

The poor guy just doesn't want Crabtree to be better than DHB. He is happy saying ANY WR is better. He says Harvin is better, that DHB isn't a bust yet....but none of it matters because it all comes from one thing...

The Raiders passed on Crabtree and he wants ANYONE to be better. LOL.

Just sad.

A lot of Raider fans (check out RaiderFan) are very vocal about DHB being a bust. Just as they are about Russell. But some of them cling to the hope that these picks will eventually work out.

Russell's problems seem to be centered around apptitude and character. DHB's main problem just seems to be that he is not a natural receiver. He is not very good in traffic and is relunctant to catch the ball with his hands. How hard he is willing to work at these things gets questioned. I agree with the theory that by the time you are in the NFL it is probably too late to learn the basics. Crabtree excels at both of these things and on top of that seems to live and breathe football. The guy is a player. All due respect to Harvin, but I'll take Crabtree.

[ Edited by BHulman on Mar 2, 2010 at 17:07:12 ]
Share 49ersWebzone