LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

The worst mistake of the decade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Niner4Life209
  • Info N/A
For me the worst mistake SF did during the past decade was not draft Aaron Rodgers. However, I am not trying to turn this into an "Alex Smith" post as much as hate the fact Rodgers is not a Niner. With that being said what does everyone else think as far as the worst mistake during the past decade? Either something we did or did not do. The other one for me was hiring Coach Dennis Erickson.
you have already turned it into a smith thread

[ Edited by lamontb on Feb 26, 2010 at 12:47:36 ]
zak keasey
Paraag Marathe.

-9fA
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
zak keasey

he never existed, and was just a figment of your imagination
Originally posted by danimal:
zak keasey

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by danimal:
zak keasey

NOT GOLDEN ROPES!?!?!
Two, Terry Donahoe and Dennis Erickson.
  • Niner4Life209
  • Info N/A
LOL...trying really hard not to tho. I'm trying to think to myself that maybe possibly we have made another mistakes that were equal to or worse but I can't think of any.
Originally posted by Niner4Life209:
For me the worst mistake SF did during the past decade was not draft Aaron Rodgers. However, I am not trying to turn this into an "Alex Smith" post as much as hate the fact Rodgers is not a Niner. With that being said what does everyone else think as far as the worst mistake during the past decade? Either something we did or did not do. The other one for me was hiring Coach Dennis Erickson.

Biggest mistake was not drafting Peyton/Eli Manning, Adrian Peterson or Chris johnson, who else oh and not hiring Bill Belichek

Not drafting Tom Brady. Imagine what could have been
Reading this thread
Originally posted by Niner4Life209:

Like Rodgers would have flourished with crud coaching, no O line and no targets
Firing Mariucci
Yorks
Share 49ersWebzone