LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Offseason Outlook Video - San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good Morning 49erswebzone.com and Frisco Fans!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the 49ers video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other 49ers forums...just to give you guys a heads up!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more 49ers football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
not bad although one need that wasnt adressed was the return game but i agree with pretty much everything else said
Don't say Frisco.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
not bad although one need that wasnt adressed was the return game but i agree with pretty much everything else said

Thanks for the feedback chief!!

What about a guy like LSU's Trindon Holliday? He's 5'5 but is a Track All-American and was one of the country's most dangerous KR/PR for the Tigers.. Also will probably run a legit 4.2-low 4.3
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

What about a guy like LSU's Trindon Holliday? He's 5'5 but is a Track All-American and was one of the country's most dangerous KR/PR for the Tigers.. Also will probably run a legit 4.2-low 4.3

well this is just me but i like gilyard arenas holiday and spiller in no particular order
hey guys thanks for sharing your points of view, this kind of post is well appreciated in this forum....

go niners
Originally posted by servegmo:
hey guys thanks for sharing your points of view, this kind of post is well appreciated in this forum....

go niners

Thanks Dude! That's what I like coming into fan forums, cause nobody knows their team like fans! I mean you guys watch every second of every game.. And are very knowledgeable than most media/critics give you credit for!! Keep it up, you guys do an AWESOME job over here..

One thing I forgot to mention in the video regarding the success of the Niners were the return (sorta...minus the overly gold pants) to the "Domination Unis" .. Love'em!

Today, our GM Scot McCloughan stated that he prefers bigger players for durability reasons...
Quote:
"I'll never lose sight of this and maybe I'm a dinosaur in this, but it's a big man's game. From the standpoint of holding up through a season durability-wise. But also in the playoffs. You have to have some size and some power and strength I think to be a contender year in and year out."

of course, it could be all smoke and mirrors....

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the 49ers video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other 49ers forums...just to give you guys a heads up!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more 49ers football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

You are right in what your are saying but this isn't any insight. It is obvious you read through a few articles about the 49ers and regurgitated their opinions.

For instance, you say we need a left tackle. But we have Staley, who is considered a good player around the league. We need a right tackle.

Also, Nate Clements and Tarrell Brown our big names at DB? Spencer is our best CB and Brown is a nickle back who has barely scratched the surface.

I stopped watching after that. It was like reading a bunch of things on this forum, only it was in video.

Also you need way more highlights and stop moving your hands so much.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

You are right in what your are saying but this isn't any insight. It is obvious you read through a few articles about the 49ers and regurgitated their opinions.

For instance, you say we need a left tackle. But we have Staley, who is considered a good player around the league. We need a right tackle.

Also, Nate Clements and Tarrell Brown our big names at DB? Spencer is our best CB and Brown is a nickle back who has barely scratched the surface.

I stopped watching after that. It was like reading a bunch of things on this forum, only it was in video.

Also you need way more highlights and stop moving your hands so much.

I appreciate this feedback!!! Thanks alot!!

One thing I want you to keep in mind when you look at these videos is that we cover NFL, CFL, Arena, High School, UFL, College (D-I to JUCO), Women's Football...etc.. We watch all the games and take notes as well.. So I do know it may not be as in-depth as a fan would know their team..but we're working on it!

As for the hand movements...I graduated from the Nick Saban school of Public Speaking LMAO!!

Thanks Dude! THis is how I can get better!

awesome vid bud, appreciate the shoutout here on the zone, and i especially appreciate the shoutout for NCH(Which I run), so thanks a bunch bud.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Don't say Frisco.

LOL. Don't be a hater. I say Frisco all the time

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

first off i wanna say welcome to the zone.

Second im really really impressed. it reminded me of Profootballtalks thing with the setting and the kinda awkward slick haired host.(no offense). the one thing that makes you guys hella better is you guys seem to really know quite a bit about the team. The right/left tackle thing was one of ur few flaws but overall I really like that it seems you guys have actually seen more than a few games.

What stuck out was the last thiing you said about the "5 plays away from playoffs". thats somthing only fans and the beat writers really know about. So yeah good job on that.

I think you should look into the camera more and have a few more clips to illustrate what you are talking about. Like the tackle play being shoddy you can show Snyder getting beat. or when you're talking up the Alex Smith to Vernon Davis connection you can show some of their touchdown hookups.

I urge you to visit often for information on the team. just try not to pick everything anyone has to say right after games. As fans we tend to be very knee jerk. Visit the Draftroom forum on this site. youll see which players fans tend to believe fit best with our team.

Try to read up on the best and most respected beat writers. youll learn a whole lot about players noone talks about on the national stage yet. Like Ahmad Brooks and Shawntae Spencer. give a shoutout to them when mentioning their work itll make you guys sound alot more credible too about the inside info.

overall pretty good job. whats the schedule for ur video releases? are you going to
have a pre and post draft and then mini camp assessment?somthing like that?

[ Edited by ruthless49er on Mar 1, 2010 at 15:47:44 ]
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Don't say Frisco.

Frisco! Frisco! Frisco!
please dont peg us for drafting anyone from the Citadel!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone