LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

CNNSI Don Banks loves the 2010 niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/02/25/combine-snaps/index.html?eref=sihp
Banks and I have opinions in common.
Dont tell Me

Show Me

49ers have been sleepers since they went 7-9 under Nolan

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Dont tell Me

Show Me

hi hater
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by momoney925:
Dont tell Me

Show Me

hi hater

its true
"I'll give you a few good reasons the 49ers have a good shot at being next season's version of, dare we say it, the Saints -- from .500 to a deep playoff run in one year's time:"

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/02/25/combine-snaps/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0gc1SPz50
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

I nearly Jizzed myself.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Dont tell Me

Show Me

hi hater

so because of words that came out of Singletary's mouth, Don Banks thinks the Niners will improve. What a moron.
All I can really say is, I hope he's right.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
"I'll give you a few good reasons the 49ers have a good shot at being next season's version of, dare we say it, the Saints -- from .500 to a deep playoff run in one year's time:"

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/02/25/combine-snaps/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0gc1SPz50

I nearly Jizzed myself.

You're not the only one

If we can finally get a right tackle, anything is possible.
We were 8 and 8 with one of the worst Olines in the NFL. Next season we will addressed several problems, RT, OG, Punt Returner, and WR. We will have the same OC for the first time in 5 years. We will be an improved team.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I nearly Jizzed myself.

You're not the only one
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
We were 8 and 8 with one of the worst Olines in the NFL. Next season we will addressed several problems, RT, OG, Punt Returner, and WR. We will have the same OC for the first time in 5 years. We will be an improved team.

ditto.. you have to think if we upgrade the oline alone, and not to mention we will add a legit KR/PR either FA or via through the draft.. Those 6 games we lost by 7points or less will not happen this coming season. AND like you said, we have continuity for the first time with the offensive scheme in awhile, and you add in Vernon Davis who comes in as arguably the BEST TE, and you give an offseason to A.Smith to work with Crabs, Morgan and the gang. Whats not to like?? I see 10-6 ATLEAST!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:

ditto.. you have to think if we upgrade the oline alone, and not to mention we will add a legit KR/PR either FA or via through the draft.. Those 6 games we lost by 7points or less will not happen this coming season. AND like you said, we have continuity for the first time with the offensive scheme in awhile, and you add in Vernon Davis who comes in as arguably the BEST TE, and you give an offseason to A.Smith to work with Crabs, Morgan and the gang. Whats not to like?? I see 10-6 ATLEAST!

We've had a bad O-Line since 2002. What makes you think they'll address it this year?
Share 49ersWebzone