LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

As 49ers Fans, Are We Spoiled?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

As 49ers Fans, Are We Spoiled?

This team has not been to the playoffs since 2002.

NO WE ARE NOT SPOILED. WE ARE DEPRIVED.
I think we were spoiled. Hopefully we will be again!
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
We haven't won jack in 15 years. Our franchise isn't what it once was, don't kid yourself.

No doubt. If anything I see too much complacency from fans these days with every single year saying, "give it time, they are still in process of building something"

News flash - this is the team they built over the last several years.

And this is not a coincidence because I have seen it on other polls before.

The YES voters are winning, but it is mainly the NO voters who post a reasonable basis. If you just read through the thread you would think the NO's would be winning

Its blind optimism, and anyone who is not blindly in awe of this team MUST be spoiled and impatient.

That is seriously their logic, as flawed as it is, and is purely emotionally based

[ Edited by danimal on Feb 26, 2010 at 13:05:36 ]
screw that, i want a super bowl now! god d*mn it i said right now!!
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
We haven't won jack in 15 years. Our franchise isn't what it once was, don't kid yourself.

No doubt. If anything I see too much complacency from fans these days with every single year saying, "give it time, they are still in process of building something"

News flash - this is the team they built over the last several years.

And this is not a coincidence because I have seen it on other polls before.

The YES voters are winning, but it is mainly the NO voters who post a reasonable basis. If you just read through the thread you would think the NO's would be winning

Its blind optimism, and anyone who is not blindly in awe of this team MUST be spoiled and impatient.

That is seriously their logic, as flawed as it is, and is purely emotionally based

agreed. why else would people be willing to give A. Smith a 5th season? this team has had more than enough time to rebuild.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Would depend on when you became a fan, anyone who started rooting for the 49ers in the York era is definitely not spoiled. I saw back to back HOF Qbs and 17 straight 10 win seasons, I guess I am spoiled.
Share 49ersWebzone