LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

49er Faithful

Shop Find 49ers gear online
haha sorry guys...nevermind :)

[ Edited by footballfreak49 on Feb 24, 2010 at 16:01:01 ]
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
So how come it seems that every team has a group of radical fans except for the 49ers??

The Raiders have the black hole...the Packers have the cheeseheads...even the Redskins have those lady hogs. The 49er faithful needs a face!

Soooo I've decided to attend every home game next season dressed like the pope...because we're the faithful!

Anybody care to join me and start showing the team that they too have a group of loyal followers?

Just an idea...

So 65,000 fans on a Sunday doesn't do it for ya. Or a fansite with over 56,569,106 views since 1997
Originally posted by BigRon:
So how come it seems that every team has a group of radical fans except for the 49ers??

The Raiders have the black hole...the Packers have the cheeseheads...even the Redskins have those lady hogs. The 49er faithful needs a face!

Soooo I've decided to attend every home game next season dressed like the pope...because we're the faithful!

Anybody care to join me and start showing the team that they too have a group of loyal followers?

Just an idea...

So 65,000 fans on a Sunday doesn't do it for ya. Or a fansite with over 56,569,106 views since 1997

lol
65000 fans is great...but don't you wanna be like Philly?? Those fans actually give their team an advantage (albeit small) on the field.

As for the members and visitors of this site...well thats great but it doesn't translate to Sundays. Lets show our players how diehard we are! I don't care how we do it but they deserve more.
65000 fans is great...but don't you wanna be like Philly?? Those fans actually give their team an advantage (albeit small) on the field.

As for the members and visitors of this site...well thats great but it doesn't translate to Sundays. Lets show our players how diehard we are! I don't care how we do it but they deserve more.

f**k NO

Just an idea...

No..if fans wanted to dress up like other teams they might dress like gold miners since we're the 49ers not the san francisco popes..however the fans do plenty to show their support to the team..thats why people buy jerseys,jackets, hats etcetera. 65,000 fans screaming their lungs out every home game isn't enough for you?

thread fail.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Just an idea...

No..if fans wanted to dress up like other teams they might dress like gold miners since we're the 49ers not the san francisco popes..however the fans do plenty to show their support to the team..thats why people buy jerseys,jackets, hats etcetera. 65,000 fans screaming their lungs out every home game isn't enough for you?

thread fail.

I had season tickets this past year and the only game where the fans were screaming their lungs out was the MNF game.

The Bears game was just embarassing...their fans were twice as loud as ours.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Just an idea...

thread fail.

I had season tickets this past year and the only game where the fans were screaming their lungs out was the MNF game.

The Bears game was just embarassing...their fans were twice as loud as ours.

dress like a pope and let me know how many people join you

Share 49ersWebzone