LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

WISH-LIST THREAD/ TRADE FOR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xpb49x:
I think I would like to see Reggie Bush signed in Free Agency, I would like for us to try and bring in a young Corner like Dominique Rodgers Cromatie, Chris Camble or Mike Jenkins. And bring in a ball hawk safety Taylor Mays or Eric Berry.

The one thing Taylor Mays is NOT is a ball hawk.
realistic list

- reggie bush
- dunta robinson

* 2 starting o-linemen through the draft
Just stay put and let it come to us. I am curious about what Julius P wants and can be had for, but don't want to mortgage the bank, cause P Willis contract is soon to expire and we need to keep him.

Cromartie-nah, doesn't like to hit and support the run.
OT Jamaal Brown of the Saints.

KFFL is reporting that NO may be looking to trade one of their 3 RFA OT's (Brown, Bushrod, Streif). Niners had Bushrod in for a workout during the Nolan era, but didn't sign him. Streif is a stiff. But Brown, if he is healthy (must pass a rigorous physical), is a legitimate NFL OT. If I was Scotty, I would pick up the phone, call NO, and determine the asking price.
Michael Vick. he should be cheap, he can compete with Alex, and worse case scenario, he is Alex's back-up. There is still no need to rush Nate.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Here is a place you can put that player you had your eye on in the wishlist......

Ok here is mine:

Trade for Troy Smith. The last heisman QB that was actually good and games does translate to the PRO's .... He just got really sick the other year and Flacco shined.... Just one of my wishes.....

Let's keep this fun and not negative

Man, the post is not that bad but Troy Smith? come on..
I'll trade my car for 10 million dollars, straight up
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/board.php?board=freeagency
Share 49ersWebzone