LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

WISH-LIST THREAD/ TRADE FOR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here is a place you can put that player you had your eye on in the wishlist......

Ok here is mine:

Trade for Troy Smith. The last heisman QB that was actually good and games does translate to the PRO's .... He just got really sick the other year and Flacco shined.... Just one of my wishes.....

Let's keep this fun and not negative
I wish we trade for nobody and just sign ALL of our up and coming young players.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Here is a place you can put that player you had your eye on in the wishlist......

Ok here is mine:

Trade for Troy Smith. The last heisman QB that was actually good and games does translate to the PRO's .... He just got really sick the other year and Flacco shined.... Just one of my wishes.....

Troy Smith

Ok here is mine:

Are you a Buckeye Fan? IMO, that's the only reason anyone would want Troy Smith.
All.

/thread.
vince young
tom brady
Drew Brees
Revis
Nmandi
Polamalu
Jared Allen
Andre Johnson
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Ok here is mine:

Are you a Buckeye Fan? IMO, that's the only reason anyone would want Troy Smith.
This might possibly be the worst thread in the history of all threads on the internet.

Originally posted by redrathman:
This might possibly be the worst thread in the history of all threads on the internet.

x2
I'd rather go with Shaun Hill.
I think I would like to see Reggie Bush signed in Free Agency, I would like for us to try and bring in a young Corner like Dominique Rodgers Cromatie, Chris Camble or Mike Jenkins. And bring in a ball hawk safety Taylor Mays or Eric Berry.
Reggie Bush
Joe Haden
Matt Light
brees
revis
jared allen
andre johnson
james harrison
chris johnson
a healthy polamalu

yup this thread is pointless
Share 49ersWebzone