LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 451 users in the forums

Who will be competing with us for the division next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be competing with us for the division next year?

Originally posted by boast:
they are all in the NFC West so they will ALL be competing for the division....

[x] All of the above

I think the title should be changed to "Who will be the 49ers biggest contender for the division title next year?" Thats better.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Carrol is a joke of a coach. Pro players have no respect for him. The cardinals will be tough again. Rams suck and Spagnulo has no personality. The division is ours for the taking.

What makes you think pro players have no respect for PC ? At the end of the day the only team with a proven QB under center is Seattle.

While it is true that Seattle has a proven QB. Hasselbeck is done. Way too injury prone.

Here's an article that sums up my opinion of Caroll.
LINK

The article does little to support that Carroll will fail. It's like they did not take into account that PC is freaking aware of the differences between the pro's and college and that the writer failed to remember that Pete does own a winning record as an NFL HC and has taken a team to the playoffs.

Will he fail ? Dunno, not convinced he will but not convinced he can't win.

[x] All of the above

I think the title should be changed to "Who will be the Cardinals biggest contender for the division title next year?" Thats better.

Fixed. They owned the division the last 2 years, therefore it is still their division to lose.
Originally posted by danimal:
I predict that Vegas will prove that bettors will conclude the NFC West will be the tightest division in the league. The favorite and the least favorite odds won't have a huge gap.

Cardinals, 49ers and Seahawks will be really tight, but in that order. The Rams will have the best shot at winning the divison out of all the #4 teams.

Bottomline is, its a toss up between 3 teams and the 4th could be a dark horse as well

The Rams? Please tell me that's n error. %f not, what makes you think they have the best shot?

If you read the entire post you should be able to make sense of what I was saying.

I am saying, each division has its cellar team. Illustrated by Vegas odds on any team winning their division.

What I am PREDICTING, is that the NFC West will have the Rams with the longest odds of winning the division. So least favorite. BUT, that compared to all the other Divisions' longshots, the Rams will have the best chance of winning their division
I predict that Vegas will prove that bettors will conclude the NFC West will be the tightest division in the league. The favorite and the least favorite odds won't have a huge gap.

Cardinals, 49ers and Seahawks will be really tight, but in that order. The Rams will have the best shot at winning the divison out of all the #4 teams.

Bottomline is, its a toss up between 3 teams and the 4th could be a dark horse as well

The Rams? Please tell me that's n error. %f not, what makes you think they have the best shot?

If you read the entire post you should be able to make sense of what I was saying.

I am saying, each division has its cellar team. Illustrated by Vegas odds on any team winning their division.

What I am PREDICTING, is that the NFC West will have the Rams with the longest odds of winning the division. So least favorite. BUT, that compared to all the other Divisions' longshots, the Rams will have the best chance of winning their division

That makes more sense. But when I read "Best shot" i did not assume that you meant "long shot". Which is why I thought it was an error.

[x] All of the above

I think the title should be changed to "Who will be the Cardinals biggest contender for the division title next year?" Thats better.

Fixed. They owned the division the last 2 years, therefore it is still their division to lose.
True, but losing a Superbowl winning quarterback and possibly a future hall of famer hurts. However, it is likely that the Cardinals will be heavy favorites to win the west again next season.
The rams,cards,and hawks will all be competing for the first overall pick in next years draft.....49ERS=NFC WEST champs!!!!!!
Sad thing is 7-9 might win it so its anyone's contest.
ANYONE WHO SAYS THE RAMS IS FIRED FROM THE GAME OF LIFE... YOU FAIL....
Originally posted by jprchrds:
ANYONE WHO SAYS THE RAMS IS FIRED FROM THE GAME OF LIFE... YOU FAIL....

[x] All of the above

I think the title should be changed to "Who will be the 49ers biggest contender for the division title next year?" Thats better.

Title is fine, there's no need to cater to idiots who don't have common sense and can't understand the title.

The Cards hold on the division is over imo......therefore I believe it to be the Shehawks, with two first rounders plus an owner that will spend money=competition.

Our ace in the hole has to be Caroll. He is the douchiest of the douchey. I do not believe he has what it takes to outcoach anyone in this league. There are many reasons why I think this, none of which I feel like getting into right now.
Share 49ersWebzone