LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

#1 reason why the 9ers are returning to glory.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
nate davis to jason hill duh
Because we will be cutting and refusing to resign players that not long ago were some of our best players.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
One word, CONTINUITY.

This is the first year in a long ass time where we are bringin back at least 80-85% of our staff and personnel.

We will finally have something that Young, Montana, Brady, Mcnabb, Favre in GB, Manning, and a lot of other QB's have. the same offensive system to become overly efficient where the Qb should learn the book like the back of his hand.

You hit it right on the nose! The one thing I am excited about is continuity from 2009 to 2010. We have a lot of areas to improve but I think having the same staff and same key position players from last year in place is going to be a huge factor. Now we just need to add some key young talent on the OL and DB, plus add a speed RB/KR/WR and we will be set for a solid 2010!
I see one of you guys figured it out. Yes, indeed, Excelsior is me, Alex.

I had to put in a few good words for myself from time to time.

Let me assure you doubters that I am really good, and I will show it this coming year. It is unseemly to make excuses, but some of my supporters were smart enough to understand how tough it is for any QB to excel in the NFL. This is a damn tough league, and everything around a QB needs to be clicking for him to do his best. I am optimistic that with me healthy and with time this offseason to work with my bros, and to explain to coach Raye what I need in my offensive game plans, we will kick ass.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL, The next Bill Walsh
Originally posted by valrod33:

This guy better do good or i will show up at his door!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
My excitement level for the upcoming draft has dropped significantly. I didn't give a rat's ass about the NFL draft until 2005 when we hit rock bottom. And my interest sky rocketed in 2006-07-08-09. But not 2010. I'm still interested but it's not like it was previously.

This is a sign of good things to come!

lol the draft is still one of the best parts about football
Who says they are returning to glory?
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Originally posted by valrod33:

This guy better do good or i will show up at his door!!!!!!!!

and then what?

He is a pro football player...i wouldn't be surprised if he could beat you down
Share 49ersWebzone