LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

READ BUILDING A CHAMPION ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's a book by Bill Walsh with Glen Dickey on football and the making of the 49ers !!! I just started reading it.Great book read chp 2 The care and Feeding of Quarterbacks Singletary and Raye might want to listen up!!!!!!!!!!
OK.
Originally posted by bornaniner:
It's a book by Bill Walsh with Glen Dickey on football and the making of the 49ers !!! I just started reading it.Great book read chp 2 The care and Feeding of Quarterbacks Singletary and Raye might want to listen up!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to read that book, where can I buy it!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:

There's this great place that I usually go to where I can find books and buy them. It's called the internet.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

There's this great place that I usually go to where I can find books and buy them. It's called the internet.

http://www.amazon.com/Building-Champion-Football-Making-49Ers/dp/0312925794

Where is it?

Book is worth reading, though.
I own the book and it's excellent! I wish Niner mtg. would read it. Instead of "Imposing their will," like Sing talks about, Walsh talks about "Beating the other team to the punch." Using speed, quickness, and intelligence to out perform the other team. Walsh had most teams beat BEFORE the game even started. Walsh was known for his passing attack, BUT his teams, AFTER 1981, had a first rate running attack AND defense. He'd pass when the other team expected a pass and visa versa. Other teams usually spent the afternoon chasing their tails. Sing spent most of last year trying run between the Guards; check the stats. It didn't take much of a football I.Q. to stop Gore or Coffee!

Share 49ersWebzone