Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Season Tickets Question

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by NinersRule:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
WTF!?!??!? My tickets went to $114 a game!?!? DIE YORK!!!

My tix did the same...$114!!!!! I guess I missed last season when we went to the playoffs and moved to a new stadium!

What section are your tix in?

Section 37, visitors sidelines around the 20 yard line

That really is unfair. Those are some good seats though. But for that much I'd rather sit on the 49ers side.

We sit in sections 14 and 16 and they remained the same $84 and $71. Its

I would rather be on the Niners sideline as well. It was a 35% increase! 35% increase...who do the Niners think they are, Blue Cross

My tix did the same...$114!!!!! I guess I missed last season when we went to the playoffs and moved to a new stadium!

That really is unfair. Those are some good seats though. But for that much I'd rather sit on the 49ers side.

I would rather be on the Niners sideline as well. It was a 35% increase! 35% increase...who do the Niners think they are, Blue Cross

Tell me about it. I'm really bummed.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

35%? Wow. Mine only went up $2, so I really couldn't care less. But if mine jumped that much, I might seriously consider renewing. More out of principle than desire, but seriously, 35% for the same exact seat to watch the same middle of the pack team is BS.
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
I am a first time season ticket holder! I just moved from Buffalo to Phoenix so I will be making the commute each game!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

35%? Wow. Mine only went up $2, so I really couldn't care less. But if mine jumped that much, I might seriously consider renewing. More out of principle than desire, but seriously, 35% for the same exact seat to watch the same middle of the pack team is BS.

$84 to $114 per seat per game, S. $600 more this year.

Yep, $300 per ticket for the season and I have 4 seats...I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm leaning toward canceling.

I also really dislike the fact they sent along the statement "You'll have priority seating for our new stadium in Santa Clara." WHAT! That stadium is far from a done deal and is also 4 seasons away, at a minimum.

Yep, $300 per ticket for the season and I have 4 seats...I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm leaning toward canceling.

I also really dislike the fact they sent along the statement "You'll have priority seating for our new stadium in Santa Clara." WHAT! That stadium is far from a done deal and is also 4 seasons away, at a minimum.

I guess we know what they want to do with all this new money. Pay for the SC dream.
My tickets went down to $59 per (last year $71)... I'm in the end zone, section 3

The letter says the highest premium will be applied to the seats on the sideline....