LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Season Tickets Question

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll73/ClobberHouse/2010.jpg

(New pricing for tickets/sections)

Well, me and some friends have seats in Section 48, which was $25/game last year....Now it is up to $39, and we are planning on moving over to one of the $29 (formerly $25) sections....

Does anyone have any info on relocation rules? We're looking at trying to get up to 6 seats together, in the very last row of one of those cheap sections (Gets HOT in the sun!)

Thanks!
Wow. Big changes!
Sweet!! My tickets only went up $2!!!

I've always tried to move closer to the 50yd line so I don't know what you do to move to a cheaper seat. Pay the extra $98 for the season and call it a birthday present to yourself.
Call the Niners Tickets office and see if any other seats are available in the section you'd like to move to.

I'd have your firnds near by or call the ticket office right after you to ensure you gets seats near each other.

The niners ticket office will do this at no cost to you, I moved some seats a couple of years back.

good luck!
Sweet. My $84 seats are still $84. Can't complain about that.
They let you relocate based on seniority, as in how many years you have had season tickets. You will get priority before any new season ticket holders. Basically you just select an option that you would like to move, and then they call you like 1-2 weeks later and attempt to accomodate you...
Our tickets are the same
WTF!?!??!? My tickets went to $114 a game!?!? DIE YORK!!!
not a season ticket question

but are there cheaper tickets for kids? my brother in law and I want to take our boys to a game but they're really young

Originally posted by teeohh:
not a season ticket question

but are there cheaper tickets for kids? my brother in law and I want to take our boys to a game but they're really young

No, I don't believe so.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

My tix did the same...$114!!!!! I guess I missed last season when we went to the playoffs and moved to a new stadium!
Originally posted by NinersRule:

My tix did the same...$114!!!!! I guess I missed last season when we went to the playoffs and moved to a new stadium!

What section are your tix in?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Section 37, visitors sidelines around the 20 yard line
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Section 37, visitors sidelines around the 20 yard line

That really is unfair. Those are some good seats though. But for that much I'd rather sit on the 49ers side.

We sit in sections 14 and 16 and they remained the same $84 and $71. Its
Share 49ersWebzone