LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Josh Morgan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I never thought I would say it but I think Morgan has better hands than Crabtree. I'm sick of Crabtrees bounce it up into the air garbage when it hits his hands. Plus Morgan runs better routes. Not the lazy ones Crabtree runs. And his head is more into the game and he tries. He doesn't pout like Crabtree when Alex is in the game. I'd rather throw to Morgan even though he is the slowest WR in the league.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 13, 2010 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I never thought I would say it but I think Morgan has better hands than Crabtree. I'm sick of Crabtrees bounce it up into the air garbage when it hits his hands. Plus Morgan runs better routes. Not the lazy ones Crabtree runs. And his head is more into the game and he tries. He doesn't pout like Crabtree when Alex is in the game. I'd rather throw to Morgan even though he is the slowest WR in the league.

Come on Diego he's not that slow? I doubt Crabs is any faster. Fastest guy on offense can't even catch so speed is overated is some cases.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Come on Diego he's not that slow? I doubt Crabs is any faster. Fastest guy on offense can't even catch so speed is overated is some cases.

I've never seen a guy have a 25 yard head start in the open field in the NFL and get caught from behind except for him...

I've never seen a guy have a 25 yard head start in the open field in the NFL and get caught from behind except for him...

That's because alex is late with the ball...

I already know what play you're talking and if you look closely it was shoe string tackle. One inch and he's in.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Hard to argue this.

Except for Morgan being the slowest WR in the league. He's not fast, but certainly not the slowest. You and your melodrama.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Nice try Shaun Hill threw him the ball.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Nice try Shaun Hill threw him the ball.

haha well i tired... The ball had no speed what can i say!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
The problem with Morgan is consistency. He's not a bad WR at all, but he lacks consistent separation that allow him to catch more passes.
Share 49ersWebzone