There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

is A. Franklin worth $7million for 1 year?

Whatever keeps Patrick Willis happy and free to roam is something we have to do.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Whatever keeps Patrick Willis happy and free to roam is something we have to do.

This team should be called the San Francisco Patrick Willis'
Yes
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think that would be a bad move to give him that kind of loot. PWillis would want upwards of $10-$12mill a year if you give AF that kind of contract franchised or not!

What other NT could we get for $5-$7million a year?

Why pay someone who may not pan out?
Aubrayo earned this FT. YES he deserves it.

Dont need to do anything on that D except for a few spots on the back end!!!

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Feb 17, 2010 at 10:23:38 ]

Definitely Yes!
Mute point, the niners and their entire D think that he is worth $7mil.
  • joejoecapone
  • Info N/A
Man im not sure if people get it about Franklin. Why continue to post the same non-sense? Of course he deserves the money. He makes a difference on D up the middle. He allows Mr. Willis to be free and makes his job alot easier. Not saying Willis isnt a beast. Just saying it makes his job easier having a stud to take blockers away from Willis. He has proven to make a difference. Give the guy a break. Atleast were all able to talk about the good things that are starting to come back around to the Niners.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

This team should be called the San Francisco Patrick Willis'

Amen. Franklin is definitely worth 7mil if he keeps the hands off of P Willy. I swear if we didn't have him our defense would be so terrible.
Yes! Nuff said!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
we could probably sign both.

And i dont see the reasoning for not tagging or signing franklin, we have no one else to play at NT, and we arent getting a player like Wilfork or Hampton.

I would rather sign Franklin and draft a pass rusher. Im not sold on peppers at OLB.

Man you must have forgotten who owns the 49ers those cheap jokers wont spend money on both players pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeee start thinking for real! If we franchise franklin that's it for us in free agency!

Have you just arrived in 2010 in a time machine from the past?
yes he worth the money we have patrick willis saying he needs a franklin to continue to be the tackling machine we need him to be a couple years back i remember ray lewis saying he needed big dt up front to keep him clean baltimore immediately drafted big dt in that years draft h. ngota ( i know i misspelled name) bottom line we need to keep patrick willis happy to get him to sign extention
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Mute point, the niners and their entire D think that he is worth $7mil.

Umm? 95% of what we discuss on these forums is a moot point.