There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Smith on the BBC has said....

• Danoschar1
  • Info N/A
Another Alex thread you cry. And yes I agree. However...

After watching the first half I must say that Alex is an excellent pundit. He is very articulate and confident in front of the camera. Annoyingly keeps saying 'absolutely' too often.

Interestingly, he also commented on how important it is for a Quarterback to have the full confidence of their Head Coach and OC. The more confidence they have in you as a QB the more freedom the QB is given. Obviously, that is a summery of what he has said.
Pip pip cherrio
  • Danoschar1
  • Info N/A
he has also just added that the team loves the intensity and enthusiasm of coach Sing and they are a young team growing together. And he is excited to have the same OC back for another season for the first time in his career.
Originally posted by Danoschar1:
he has also just added that the team loves the intensity and enthusiasm of coach Sing and they are a young team growing together. And he is excited to have the same OC back for another season for the first time in his career.

Good looking out man
Also;

"We could have been 10-6 or 11-5 this season"

"We expect to win the NFC West next season"

"Coach Singletary is a man of integrity"

"He [Sing] brings so much to the team"
Originally posted by London9er:
Also;

"We could have been 10-6 or 11-5 this season"

"We expect to win the NFC West next season"

"Coach Singletary is a man of integrity"

"He [Sing] brings so much to the team"

Nice to hear
Alex is awesome, and it was nice how they threw in a bunch of 49er clips
He also said.......Check out the 49erswebzone, I am the most popular player. Over half of the posts are about me! They must really like me ;)
Originally posted by remdob1:
He also said.......Check out the 49erswebzone, I am the most popular player. Over half of the posts are about me! They must really like me ;)

I thought Alex was fantastic tonight, very articulate, interesting and thorough with his thoughts, talks a great game, was good to listen to him. I think there's a long career in front of the camera's for Alex once his career is done in some format.
Obviously, I could not see the BBC telecast, but I am happy Alex got the gig. No matter how well he did, it is all part of his growing up. It will give him more confidence, more a feeling of being a veteran.
Well if the football gig doesn't work out at least he seems to have a future in the booth.
I was happy to see Alex tonight. I liked a lot of what he said and it seemed to me that he may finally be getting a bit of fire inhis belly. He has had a gig commenting on the Supeerbowl. Perhaps it will make him realize that he would rather have Drew Brees commenting on HIS performance rather than the other way around!
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
I thought Alex was fantastic tonight, very articulate, interesting and thorough with his thoughts, talks a great game, was good to listen to him. I think there's a long career in front of the camera's for Alex once his career is done in some format.

I was skeptical when he was announced as the commentator but it seems like he did a good job. Hearing him on the Radio he seems to have the NFL figured out and seems much more confident in himself. Glad to hear he did well
He also said that Manning is the greatest quarterback of all time. Ahem!