LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers could be playing in HOF game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we should play in this game against dallas. I know we played in it when Montana went in back in 2000. Fitting since Rice goes in and smith goes in for dallas, we should play each other. thoughts?
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Feb 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM ]
Dammit! Misleading title... you had my damn hopes up, man!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

I did an edit to it, my bad. personally, I think it would be a done deal, 49ers vs. dallas on sunday night football. Our 1st game on NBC since they got football back in 2006
It should happen but knowing Goodell it'll be the Vikings vs the Broncos or some bulls**t like that.
Would be nice to the 49ers play in this game
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
It should happen but knowing Goodell it'll be the Vikings vs the Broncos or some bulls**t like that.

I know, ugh, no question Rice and smith are the biggest names being inducted in the hall of fame this year, and 49ers and cowboys are the huge rivalry in the peak of their careers. 49ers and dallas is the perfect match-up for this game
isn't it always an NFC team vs a AFC team?
Its already the titans vs bills I believe.
A 5th preseason game and a game in Europe. Sounds like a unnecessary long season. Say it aint so Jed.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

eww

damn never mind thats last years ... hof website didnt update
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

I did an edit to it, my bad. personally, I think it would be a done deal, 49ers vs. dallas on sunday night football. Our 1st game on NBC since they got football back in 2006

still misleading, wtf was it before
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

still misleading, wtf was it before

I had the topic "49ers playing in HOF game" before. I am thinking they will since Jerry Rice is being inducted. Teams that play in the hall of fame game typically have a past great being inducted. Like in 2000, 49ers played in the hall of fame game when Joe Montana was inducted.

Wasn't that last year?
Originally posted by PTulini:

Wasn't that last year?

I dunno...seems like Washington played in it.
Share 49ersWebzone