There are 148 users in the forums

do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
n-e-1
some of you vets are haters!!! it's jus a what if question to see if you thinks they could do it. aleast i tried to ask something other than the obvious questions. who do we need, who needs to go, or etc. also there's really nothing going on. you knew it was a "what if" by the name of the title. if the thread wasn't up to ur stank bar, then why did you reply let alone read it. i was told that opinions are like @$$h0le$, everyone has one. yall must be this threads @$$h0le$. all i was wondering is if ur faith was as deep as ur luv. mabad haters errr (some)vets.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jays9ers:
This is ninertalk in the off-season.. Totally pointless....
this

End this thread, see you guys in April
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Not with our QB.

Not this season but next year is very possible

Yeah if we get an upgrade at that QB spot, I mean had we had a decent QB we probably would of beaten em, IN INDY. We can beat anybody with our D and Gore and Co. if we get a decent QB on the roster.

hmm thats inreesting cause when alex played them we wouldve won if only our defense would stop the colts from converting on third downs we wouldve won

Our D was fine we held Peyton f'ing Manning to under 20 points at home. Alex was average at best and couldn't get the points we needed, Gore would of gone for 150-200 if Alex would of played well and thrown the ball down the field pushing the safeties back, but it's Alex so he didn't. You want not stopping someone on 3rd down the Green Bay game is a different story.

i totally agree. the D was playing their tails offs. all smith had to do is score 1 mo TD & we would had the lead & hopefully ended the game that way. he had a whole half & couldn't score at all, not even a couple of FG's. hopefully continuity, chemistry, experience will help the team from coach's to players. oh yeah hopefully the oline coach change was an upgrade & will make a big difference in the oline play next yr. GO NINERS!!!!! in 2010.

On the same not all the defense had to do was stop one score from happening, you guys "logic" is flawed. We had the lead until the defense let the colts score on a trick play.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Not with our QB.

Not this season but next year is very possible

Yeah if we get an upgrade at that QB spot, I mean had we had a decent QB we probably would of beaten em, IN INDY. We can beat anybody with our D and Gore and Co. if we get a decent QB on the roster.

hmm thats inreesting cause when alex played them we wouldve won if only our defense would stop the colts from converting on third downs we wouldve won

Our D was fine we held Peyton f'ing Manning to under 20 points at home. Alex was average at best and couldn't get the points we needed, Gore would of gone for 150-200 if Alex would of played well and thrown the ball down the field pushing the safeties back, but it's Alex so he didn't. You want not stopping someone on 3rd down the Green Bay game is a different story.

i totally agree. the D was playing their tails offs. all smith had to do is score 1 mo TD & we would had the lead & hopefully ended the game that way. he had a whole half & couldn't score at all, not even a couple of FG's. hopefully continuity, chemistry, experience will help the team from coach's to players. oh yeah hopefully the oline coach change was an upgrade & will make a big difference in the oline play next yr. GO NINERS!!!!! in 2010.

On the same not all the defense had to do was stop one score from happening, you guys "logic" is flawed. We had the lead until the defense let the colts score on a trick play.

mabad "mr perfect", not sure what you thought my point was. but if the offense would have scored a td or even got in FG range a couple times, that TD off the trick play would not have matter. if memory serves me rite, smith & the offense can't put n-e-mo points on da board after dropping 14 in da 1st half. the offense went a half plus w/o puttin n-e-thing on the board. d@mn 4 a vet ur logic & reading is flawd. if ur gonna smack my reply, know why ur smackin me & not jus typin ur mouth.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
n-e-1
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Not with our QB.

Last time we played them, our QB threw a TD while the colts had to resort to trickery to score on our defense. Our Qb is better than you give him credit for, so is our defense.

I give our defense lots of credit and our DC, and I give the QB that is holding us back and who should be a back up at best as much credit as he deserves.
with ease.
Originally posted by zero:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
This is ninertalk in the off-season.. Totally pointless....
this

End this thread, see you guys in April

I guess we're the haters..... Sorry this thread is really very pointless..
Wat if da colts played da bears?

English must be your 2nd or 3rd language..
im a beast
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
it maybe a stupid poll & i don't no if n-e-1 has done this already. just wonder if n-e-1 else has faith that if the da niners got back to da SB & had to play da colts in a rematch from earlier in da year. would they win. i think they would. between the team being strong enuff to get to the big game & how they played da colts earlier. i think they would 've found some ways to get it done.

It's a passing league, unless maybe you have the #1 defense & great running team.

The 49ers don't have a QB that is even close to the level of QB play in the championships & superbowl. They don't have a good running game. They don't have a #1 defense. They will not be in the Superbowl next season.
Posts like these always make me realize how old i'm getting.
Share 49ersWebzone