do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Not with our QB.

Not this season but next year is very possible

Yeah if we get an upgrade at that QB spot, I mean had we had a decent QB we probably would of beaten em, IN INDY. We can beat anybody with our D and Gore and Co. if we get a decent QB on the roster.

Very few QB's can play without a line. We might have one next season
Originally posted by English:
Not with our QB.

Yeah if we get an upgrade at that QB spot, I mean had we had a decent QB we probably would of beaten em, IN INDY. We can beat anybody with our D and Gore and Co. if we get a decent QB on the roster.

Very few QB's can play without a line. We might have one next season

Gosh would ya'll stop blaming the line, it wasn't good, but wasn't horrible you want horrible go to Buffalo Green Bay or Seattle. Hill was doing fine with that line, then he just stopped playing NFL football. We have multiple problems even though we have a good team, our biggest problem is at the biggest position quarterback.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for BobS.
The Colts would slaughter us 45-14 or worse.
Not with our QB.

hmm thats inreesting cause when alex played them we wouldve won if only our defense would stop the colts from converting on third downs we wouldve won
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Not with our QB.

hmm thats inreesting cause when alex played them we wouldve won if only our defense would stop the colts from converting on third downs we wouldve won

Our D was fine we held Peyton f'ing Manning to under 20 points at home. Alex was average at best and couldn't get the points we needed, Gore would of gone for 150-200 if Alex would of played well and thrown the ball down the field pushing the safeties back, but it's Alex so he didn't. You want not stopping someone on 3rd down the Green Bay game is a different story.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by Gelder:
Good post.

yes esp with clements back. We have a better running game way better D and front 7. Alex would be better as would crabtree.....and VD would dominate as always. Also we would have Staley back....and it would not be an AWAY game. So i would lean towards yes....a niners win
  • flow
  • Veteran
only if we treat Manning like Nancy Kerrigan.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Not with our QB.

Our D was fine we held Peyton f'ing Manning to under 20 points at home. Alex was average at best and couldn't get the points we needed, Gore would of gone for 150-200 if Alex would of played well and thrown the ball down the field pushing the safeties back, but it's Alex so he didn't. You want not stopping someone on 3rd down the Green Bay game is a different story.

i totally agree. the D was playing their tails offs. all smith had to do is score 1 mo TD & we would had the lead & hopefully ended the game that way. he had a whole half & couldn't score at all, not even a couple of FG's. hopefully continuity, chemistry, experience will help the team from coach's to players. oh yeah hopefully the oline coach change was an upgrade & will make a big difference in the oline play next yr. GO NINERS!!!!! in 2010.

Originally posted by darkknight49:
only if we treat Manning like Nancy Kerrigan.

Who cares??
Let's start by getting into the playoffs first yeah??
Not with our QB.

Last time we played them, our QB threw a TD while the colts had to resort to trickery to score on our defense. Our Qb is better than you give him credit for, so is our defense.
This is ninertalk in the off-season.. Totally pointless....
Share 49ersWebzone