LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

do we beat da colts in a rematch in the SB

it maybe a stupid poll & i don't no if n-e-1 has done this already. just wonder if n-e-1 else has faith that if the da niners got back to da SB & had to play da colts in a rematch from earlier in da year. would they win. i think they would. between the team being strong enuff to get to the big game & how they played da colts earlier. i think they would 've found some ways to get it done.
Good post.
Originally posted by Gelder:
Good post.

anyone.

-9fA
f**k yes!!!!!!!
5-0 in the super bowl!!!!! Make it 6-0 if we were there this year!
Not with our QB.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Not with our QB.

Not this season but next year is very possible
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Not with our QB.

Not this season but next year is very possible

Yeah if we get an upgrade at that QB spot, I mean had we had a decent QB we probably would of beaten em, IN INDY. We can beat anybody with our D and Gore and Co. if we get a decent QB on the roster.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
anyone.

-9fA

The
No.

You actually think Peyton Manning wouldn't disect our defense if they met again? It would be his second look at us AND he would have two whole weeks to prepare for our defense. There's no way we would be able to stop him like we did in Indianapolis.
Originally posted by Gelder:
Good post.

Best one in a while! But to answer your question... history dont lie!

I could care less if they're STRUG-A-LING. I just wanna kiss you.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
anyone.

-9fA

Okay... I voted the Colts would beat us in a rematch today. Just like the Niners... the Colts have continued to get better as the season progressed.

NOW... as for N-E-1 = anyone.... SERIOUSLY>>> 5 keystrokes vs. 6 keystrokes (plus pressing the shift key to get the - in between N and E and 1. Did it really save you any time? Also... enuff or enough. REALLY?
Share 49ersWebzone