There are 173 users in the forums

Is Rex Ryan trying to Steal Patrick Willis from us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey Rex Ryan you can take Willis

Right after you suck on these little Chinese nuts!

Just tweeted Adam_Schefter about possible tampering in case it's over looked. Others may want to as well. Might want to alert those in the Philly Nation as Eagles defensive end Trent Cole was with them also.

Probably no big deal, but its gatherings such as these where tampering really does occur. Throw in the previous allegations and it starts to smell fishy...
Willis, unlike some players, is a mature and responsible adult. Not a child. When his contract is up, the choices will be his.

The end.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Rex Ryan gets heckled, spit on at MMA Event

What's he doing hanging out with Patrick Willis? Amidst recent tampering allegations, I don't like the idea of that fat, blubbery loud-mouth being anywhere with any of our players, and especially not with the leader of our D.

c'mon man don't be the insecure girlfriend
It takes two to tango but I'm sure superman wants to be a long term niners
Can we file a restraining order yet?
First would you want a HC that gets no respect and spit on in the off season?
There's a word for a move like this. It's spelled T-A-M-P-E-R-I-N-G. Say it with me.

After the Michael Crabtree meddling allegations do you really think the Jets want to mess with the 49ers again?

Rex Ryan is fat. I don't think he's stupid.
Nothing would please me more than to see Rex Ryan fail.

-9fA
Originally posted by valrod33:

What's he doing hanging out with Patrick Willis? Amidst recent tampering allegations, I don't like the idea of that fat, blubbery loud-mouth being anywhere with any of our players, and especially not with the leader of our D.

I knew Patrick Willis was punk b***h, first he goes off about how he is a Dallas Cowboy fan and now hanging with the dude who tried to keep Crabtree from us.

f**k this lets trade Pwillis

Your sarcasm gives me a stiffy.

Hopefully Willis is like an undercover cop prostitute.

Once Ryan gets seduced, we slap the cuffs on him , get money and picks

CHAMPIONSHIP
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Glazer and Willis are big MMA fans. I know Willis does mixed martial arts as part of his training.

Yeah I saw a vid where he was training with Randy Coutoure. Parys Haralson was also with them.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Glazer and Willis are big MMA fans. I know Willis does mixed martial arts as part of his training.

Yeah I saw a vid where he was training with Randy Coutoure. Parys Haralson was also with them.

What the hell is Willis doing hanging out with Randy Couture? He better not be trying to recruit him to the UFC!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maybe they were on a date.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I knew Patrick Willis was punk b***h, first he goes off about how he is a Dallas Cowboy fan and now hanging with the dude who tried to keep Crabtree from us.

f**k this lets trade Pwillis

Your sarcasm gives me a stiffy.

youre welcome
Share 49ersWebzone