LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Is Rex Ryan trying to Steal Patrick Willis from us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rex Ryan gets heckled, spit on at MMA Event

What's he doing hanging out with Patrick Willis? Amidst recent tampering allegations, I don't like the idea of that fat, blubbery loud-mouth being anywhere with any of our players, and especially not with the leader of our D.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 5, 2010 at 9:53 AM ]
are you actually serious?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

What's he doing hanging out with Patrick Willis? Amidst recent tampering allegations, I don't like the idea of that fat, blubbery loud-mouth being anywhere with any of our players, and especially not with the leader of our D.

Dear Rexy: Please don't eat our MLB. K thx.
Glazer and Willis are big MMA fans. I know Willis does mixed martial arts as part of his training.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Do you like the idea of Patrick Willis hanging out with an opposing HC who, now twice this season, has been tied to tampering? First with our Crabtree, and now just recently with Nnamdi Asomugha.

I don't.

I knew Patrick Willis was punk b***h, first he goes off about how he is a Dallas Cowboy fan and now hanging with the dude who tried to keep Crabtree from us.

f**k this lets trade Pwillis
BOOOO Rex Ryan

HOORAY Willis
Everything in this thread is satire.

Move along, angry fans.
ibthl

Do you like the idea of Patrick Willis hanging out with an opposing HC who, now twice this season, has been tied to tampering? First with our Crabtree, and now just recently with Nnamdi Asomugha.

I don't.

He's a grown man he can hang out with whoever he wants to. So he should have ran and switched seats to make you happy, instead of enjoying himself? Come on homie you taking your football way too seriously and way too far. It doesn't bother me at all.

I don't.

He's a grown man he can hang out with whoever he wants to. So he should have ran and switched seats to make you happy, instead of enjoying himself? Come on homie you taking your football way too seriously and way too far. It doesn't bother me at all.

It's an outrage! He should have had a Niner executive go with him to make sure no funny business went down. Rex Ryan doesn't care about NFL rules!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

whats he gonna do stuff him in his chins and walk out the door

I don't.

It's an outrage! He should have had a Niner executive go with him to make sure no funny business went down. Rex Ryan doesn't care about NFL rules!

I'm sure next time Sing will go with him and set between them both. I think it would be cool so see Sing vs Ryan in nutcracker drills.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

whats he gonna do stuff him in his chins and walk out the door

I think there's more room under his belly...
lol

f**k Ryan!
Share 49ersWebzone