LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

1 comment that really ticks me off!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I knew as soon as Krap Warner announced his retirement, everyone and their mother would start letting sh!t come out of their mouth and say that now the Niners can win the West. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we beat the Cards twice with Warner??? Hell, he should be glad P-Dub didn't kill him on the last sack of that game. So f&^k everyone and anyone that says that's the only reason the Niners will win the West!!!!!
k
Put down the razor blade step away from the ledge, I will try to explain and I will use small words.

The reason we now have a better chance to win the west is the Cardinals will not play as strong outside our conference.

See not too bad, look of course we all know it doesn't matter who the Tards have at QB (McNabb?) we will crush those punks!

We just need to crush punks from outside the NFC west!
I think you are a NOOB

On with the point............................

We will win because the cardinals, will win less games without Warner. As they are our only contender really to get into the playoffs.

Think before you speak
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

that's perfect
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
rofl huck!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
k
duh duh da duh - here comes MNF!
I was more pissed when NFL Network said that Jim Caldwell was the first rookie head coach to win 14 games in a season.

I seem to recall the 49ers going 14-2 in 89 which was George Seifert's rookie season.

The team that wins the most games is the best in the division, not who beats who on any given Sunday.
Originally posted by job2436:
I knew as soon as Krap Warner announced his retirement, everyone and their mother would start letting sh!t come out of their mouth and say that now the Niners can win the West. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we beat the Cards twice with Warner??? Hell, he should be glad P-Dub didn't kill him on the last sack of that game. So f&^k everyone and anyone that says that's the only reason the Niners will win the West!!!!!

You do realize that only 4 other teams beat them all year, right?

In case you haven't figured it out, the problem wasn't with US beating THEM, it was THEM beating OTHER TEAMS and ending up with a better record than us.

So while Warner wasn't a problem for us, he was a problem for other teams. It doesn't matter if we beat them two, three or four times in a season if nobody else can handle them and they still wind up with a better record.

Get it?
[ Edited by 49erRider on Feb 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by job2436:

You do realize that only 4 other teams beat them all year, right?

In case you haven't figured it out, the problem wasn't with US beating THEM, it was THEM beating OTHER TEAMS and ending up with a better record than us.

So while Warner wasn't a problem for us, he was a problem for other teams. It doesn't matter if we beat them two, three or four times in a season if nobody else can handle them and they still wind up with a better record.

Get it?

is that in laymen terms?
Even experts will tell you CArdinals are a much worse team without Warner. With him gone, we should beat them twice again and they will lose less games then us.

come on mannnnnn
Share 49ersWebzone