There are 196 users in the forums

Superbowl XXIII 1989 on NFL Network Now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i totally forgot cris collinsworth played for the bengals lol.. i hate that f*cker

Collinsworth, 2 Super Bowl appearences, two losses to the 49ers

And he is STILL bitter.

Very bitter. He even makes no attempt to hide it.

haha it is so obvious that he hates the Niners.

he fumbled after eric wright hit him in our first superbowl
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Feb 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM ]
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Krumrie tried to trip him, that's why he got hurt. He stuck his leg out.

I was watching that last night with the wife. She got grossed out by the way his leg kinda whipped around after it broke.
these was the BEST times. I read someone said that about the '94 season, but those days(the 80's) we were winning MULTIPLE superbowls. they were also team of the decade. on a small note they also ended the decade stronger than they started it. they didn't just win them in the beginning & fade off, they won one in the early part, middle, & two in the end to finish the decade off strong & match the nfl record for SB wins. GO NINERS!!! not only having another decade like that but a better one starting in 2010!!!
I watched it for the first time last night, I didn't realize how dominant our D was back in the 80's. Joe and Jerry are also the greatest of all time, no doubt about.
  • ttown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinersFo6:
It was a total shame that the following season Jeff Fuller broke his neck...He could have had a HOF career and with Lott they could have been the best safety combo in NFL history!

I totally didn't remember that happening... I was watching the game, thinking where did Jeff Fuller go after this super bowl...

http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-05-20/sports/17246232_1_49ers-arm-fuller-s-injury
Is this being replayed tonight?
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Is this being replayed tonight?

Cancel that. I just realized that i'm a day late... damn!
Share 49ersWebzone