LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Superbowl XXIII 1989 on NFL Network Now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't see it posted...
I've seen it already. The 49ers win.
watching it now.....the niners actually did not dominate a sb....that's a new one. But it did show Montana is the best qb under pressure by FAR! A lot of star qb's listed in the all time greats were not close to him playing under pressure and not making mistakes. A lot of people don't know that Montana was so mobile....i think he got 50 yards rushing in a sb. That is amazing
It's the full game in it's entirety. Just throwing it out there...
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I've seen it already. The 49ers win.

So has most of the football world....but it's on AGAIN and most people haven't seen it for a while....even niner fans
Originally posted by elguapo:
watching it now.....the niners actually did not dominate a sb....that's a new one. But it did show Montana is the best qb under pressure by FAR! A lot of star qb's listed in the all time greats were not close to him playing under pressure and not making mistakes. A lot of people don't know that Montana was so mobile....i think he got 50 yards rushing in a sb. That is amazing

We had one of those, oh well were the Niners so were gonna win and we should win big, our offense didn't really show up till late in the 3rd Q. Like Super Bowl 16 we should of killed Cinci, but hey we end up having at the time the greatest drive in NFL history so it wasn't all bad haha.
Just saw the lick that ended Ickey's career.

He never ran hard again after that pop by Ronnie.
Also...anyone who thinks Roger doesn't belong in the HOF...watch what he does in this game. He was a f*cking beast.
True...Craig belongs there especially since thurman is there. Also Craig helped us win 84 sb almost single handedly on offense.

Craig is my favorite all time player
This is my favorite football game of all time. Lord knows how many times I've seen it.

To be brutally honest, the Bengals outplayed the 49ers in this game and should have won the game.

Lastly, this DVD set should be in every 49er fan's collection

All 5 Super Bowl (actual TV broadcast) for $25 is a steal.

this is definite DVR material. I love seeing the original broadcasts.

Did Krumrie get hurt in the first half or the second? Cuz I'm gonna skip over that s**t.

nvm

just saw the replay.....
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Feb 2, 2010 at 6:57 PM ]
Superbowl 23 was for the 1988 year and Superbowl 24 for the 1989 year....
Originally posted by linkboy:
This is my favorite football game of all time. Lord knows how many times I've seen it.

To be brutally honest, the Bengals outplayed the 49ers in this game and should have won the game.

Lastly, this DVD set should be in every 49er fan's collection

All 5 Super Bowl (actual TV broadcast) for $25 is a steal.

Yep, I got that in my stocking stuffer this Xmas!!!
Anyone see Lott almost kill Woods.

Fuller tackles Woods and not a second later Lott comes diving over the pile. Woods doesn't go down and Lott kills him.
the good part is coming up =)

God i miss our glory days..
Share 49ersWebzone