LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Why Patrick Willis is not playing tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anyone see the interview. Irivn asked him why he is not playing. First he said his knee but then he said it was fine then he said I don't know why I'm not playing. A side note this game is a joke the D line doesn't even rush the passer.
I listened to his interview and I never heard him question why he wasn't active for the game as you insinuate. He repeatedly stated he was fine/ok, just a minor issue. This is how stupid rumors/nonsense gets started.
Stop it...listen rather than hear...
Originally posted by imoDvoris:

I listened to his interview and I never heard him question why he wasn't active for the game as you insinuate. He repeatedly stated he was fine/ok, just a minor issue. This is how stupid rumors/nonsense gets started.

I did listen and he said I don't know why I am not playing.
No he didn't. Rewind it..I have and he says after the third inquiry as to his injury he says, in a indirect way (and I'm paraphrasing to simplify), I don't know...(pause) it's not a big deal...It wasn't in any way saying that someone else was interfering. Your making more of it than is the truth. Chances are your a post or two away from your next red box. Go for it my friend.
T.O. told me to get my

ready
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
T.O. told me to get my

ready

By all means, listen to your leader.
T.O. told me to get my

ready

Who said hes my leader Noob???

just keep the show rolling.........
T.O. told me to get my

ready

Who said hes my leader Noob???

just keep the show rolling.........

NOOB!!! Your a pinhead...how's that. You'll get there soon...
Only a lifetime left to get to 30,000 posts with your insight. '
'Get the popcorn ready'...I'm at least three years old...I promise.
Meh f**k the Pro Bowl, all that matters is Willis' health and the fact that 97% of the nation voted him in as a starter.

who care? what's the matter...i had no plm with that..
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh f**k the Pro Bowl, all that matters is Willis' health and the fact that 97% of the nation voted him in as a starter.

Agree & hope are guys are not playing next year because we are in the Super Bowl
No he didn't. Rewind it..I have and he says after the third inquiry as to his injury he says, in a indirect way (and I'm paraphrasing to simplify), I don't know...(pause) it's not a big deal...It wasn't in any way saying that someone else was interfering. Your making more of it than is the truth. Chances are your a post or two away from your next red box. Go for it my friend.

I never said someone was interfering. I took it as the game is worthless and he just didn't want to play.
Share 49ersWebzone