LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 212 users in the forums

Vernon Davis playing with these great qb's is go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers1:
another noob thread

yea it really annoys you doesnt it? this is a forum for exchanging opinions and ideas i didnt know it was only for football experts that have 2000+ posts. if you have an opinion and want to share it then do so, but saying that this is just a noob thread serves no purpose. it doesnt facilitate any discussion. pointless.
Originally posted by pupsingh:
another noob thread

yea it really annoys you doesnt it? this is a forum for exchanging opinions and ideas i didnt know it was only for football experts that have 2000+ posts. if you have an opinion and want to share it then do so, but saying that this is just a noob thread serves no purpose. it doesnt facilitate any discussion. pointless.

but you are a noob

another noob thread

but you are a noob

Indeed.
Originally posted by pwilly52:
another noob thread

He probably hasn't even hit nooberty yet.

lol FTW
another noob thread

but you are a noob

and your immature. this is an internet forum and were all niner fans here so i dont understand the bashing of other fans. you need to get a life

another noob thread

but you are a noob

and your immature. this is an internet forum and were all niner fans here so i dont understand the bashing of other fans. you need to get a life

lol you dont even know how to post. fail

edit: lol lighten up there, this is the interwebz, not a harvard debate. seems like someone needs to get a life lol

[ Edited by 49ers1 on Jan 31, 2010 at 7:15 PM ]
another noob thread

but you are a noob

did you understand what I said? well if you did, then it was not a fail. nerd.

edit: lol lighten up there, this is the interwebz, not a harvard debate. seems like someone needs to get a life lol

another noob thread

but you are a noob

lol he did it again. you sir, are a noooob

[ Edited by 49ers1 on Jan 31, 2010 at 7:19 PM ]
Watching Romo and Davis sort of creeped me out (although Romo is a great TE type of guy with Witten already at his side in Dallas).

But it stinks, Vernon has been catching 'catchable' balls all day by Top-tier QBs, and even though he has put up numbers with Alex throwing to Vernon, you yet to also wonder if his 'general' drops this season have had to do with baby hands' horrible timing/s**tty 'life-threatening' passes. -Seriously, Alex Smith couldn't throw a 'timed' ball if his life depended on it.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 31, 2010 at 7:21 PM ]
no, people that call people "nooobs" over the internet are the ones that need to get a life

no, people that call people "nooobs" over the internet are the ones that need to get a life

lol you obviously didnt get my comment. lighten up, this is the zone, we're all just playing with you. lol welcome to the zone. people mess around A LOT. i've had lots of experience.

[ Edited by 49ers1 on Jan 31, 2010 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Watching Romo and Davis sort of creeped me out (although Romo is a great TE type of guy with Witten already at his side in Dallas).

But it stinks, Vernon has been catching 'catchable' balls all day by Top-tier QBs, and even though he has put up numbers with Alex throwing to Vernon, you yet to also wonder if his 'general' drops this season have had to do with baby hands' horrible timing/s**tty 'life-threatening' passes. -Seriously, Alex Smith couldn't throw a 'timed' ball if his life depended on it.

3 balls, one of which came on the first drive of the game, is catching all day? Seriously????
  • Tman
  • Veteran
another noob thread

but you are a noob

HAHAHAHA once is funny enough but twice!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
another noob thread

but you are a noob

Can I join in this worthless banter fest?

With pointless smileys to show my mood?

Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Tman:
another noob thread

but you are a noob

Can I join in this worthless banter fest?

With pointless smileys to show my mood?

do what's in your heart

Share 49ersWebzone