There are 228 users in the forums

Frank Gore made a strip club bet!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that is great....that's real.....and so is frank and jones drew. It's funny i think Gore jones drew and ray rice the 3 short thick rb's are 3 of the top 5 rb's in the league. I would love to see those two at the strip club.....it would be so dam funny
I'm surprised this isn't getting more play on the message boards. I'm definitely not opposed to strip clubs, but it is a little gauche to air that out on TV. You've gotta appreciate the effort to break Mo-Jo's balls on national TV though, made Frank seem like a real person for the first time.
Originally posted by elguapo:
that is great....that's real.....and so is frank and jones drew. It's funny i think Gore jones drew and ray rice the 3 short thick rb's are 3 of the top 5 rb's in the league. I would love to see those two at the strip club.....it would be so dam funny

did you just say you would love to see 2 short and thick guys at a strip club?
[ Edited by global_nomad on Feb 3, 2010 at 8:11 AM ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:

yeah seriously wtf?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

yeah seriously wtf?

Mjd is married. Oops.
Originally posted by CowboyHunter:
Mjd is married. Oops.

Gore's got two kids, but he aint married.
Mjd is married. Oops.

Gore's a Role Model lol
Mjd is married. Oops.

driving the stereotype eh?
Share 49ersWebzone