IBTL

LB

thats y u r not a Moderator because u dont know when to lock a thread

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=137207

YOU LOSE

pwned
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It doesn't mean we automatically win. Leinhart can win with that team. They are loaded at the skill positions.

I didn't watch the Cardinals games, but didn't Leinart do terrible when he had to start?

The Cardinals are not the problem, they will probably suck the thing is we have to win games OUTSIDE of the division.

I don't want to be a team that goes to the playoffs just because the rest of the teams suck and then just get murdered in the playoffs.
Second best news I've heard all week.

Time now for Smith to turn it up and get us back to the top of the west, it's been way too long.
Is it official that he retired? If so good riddance!
Warner's had a memorable career. He's a class act and was a good representative of the league. I look forward to reading more about his off-the-field contributions.

This does, however, open the door for us to take the west. I will be curious to see the impact Leinart and Carroll have on their respective teams.
Hold your horses. Just because he retired, doesn't mean that we automatically win the division. They still have Boldin and Fitz. Alex Smith will lead us to the playoffs? That is just hard to picture.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
It doesn't mean we automatically win. Leinhart can win with that team. They are loaded at the skill positions.

I didn't watch the Cardinals games, but didn't Leinart do terrible when he had to start?

He didn't even throw a single TD pass this season...but did well throwing several INTs. Kinda reminds me of Smith as a rookie...except every year Leinart plays as a rookie and his stats proves he sucks, even w/ weapons like Boldin and Fitz.
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
Originally posted by leebert81:
IBTL

LB

thats y u r not a Moderator because u dont know when to lock a thread

Perhaps I should be.

LB

the forum police have spoken

have you watched Matt Leinart play?

were in decent shape...the problem wasnt beat them, we had their number. the issue was how good they did against other teams, and now that Warners gone, they lost the main guy who used to give opposing teams headaches.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4870096
Share 49ersWebzone