LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 429 users in the forums

Michael Irvin showing the 49ers a lot of love on the NFL Network

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Irvin now interviewing Frank Gore. Franky is pumped, says the division is ours in 2010. Love the confidence!

damnit now i cant wait for next season
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by 20949er:
Also talkin tebow to the 49ers on NFL Network

[url=null]null[/url] http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-senior-bowl/09000d5d81603f72/Senior-Bowl-Tebow-scouting-report

I would have created a new topic but because I'm a newbie I can only reply but I thought this was interesting

I strongly disagree with their opinion. Tebow is the 2010 version of Alex. Comes from the same same system, was ultra productive in Meyer's spread system, has to learn the basics as taking a snap under centre. We allready have two project QBs ( Alex and Nate) and really do not need a third one.

As much i respect Mike Lomardi's opinion considering coaches and the relation between owner and GM, he's dead wrong on this one.
When it comes to the draft Mike Mayock and Adam Schefter are gods.

Exactly! They keep talking about his will to win, ultrs competitiveness, blah, balh blah. the REALITY is jobs are on the line and if you risk a high pick on a guy thats a"project" you will be unemployed soon. I don't care how much "will and determination" you have if you don't have the skil set it don't matter!
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I love Irvin. He's the best WR ever.

No actually Jerry Rice is.....
The only Time I like Deion was in 94-95 when he helped us win the SB
Deion hates the 49ers deep down, and everybody knows it. -We could have a team like the Saints and he'd still be picking the Seahawks to win the division.

-And 10 bucks says even after Warner's retirement/Zona's money cuts/trades Deion will ride the Carroll train into the mud.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Ever??? You ever heard of a guy named Jerry F$%king Rice??? LOL

Who dat? (I guess some people don't understand emoticons)
I hate Deion's face.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Ever??? You ever heard of a guy named Jerry F$%king Rice??? LOL

best wr ever is Rashaun Woods

And Gio Carmazzi is The greatest QB in history!
Originally posted by sixbricks:

Nuff said...

lol. So true. To bad soooo many young players look up to him.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Nuff said...

What was he arrested for?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Nuff said...

What was he arrested for?

Look at his eyes and his goofy smile. That should tell you all you need to know.

~Ceadder
  • Joe49er4life
  • Info N/A
sweet i musta just missed that cuz i was watching the show.. im glad to hear someone believes in the team.. weird its a cowboy tho
I'm glad Irvin thinks we have a shot. He might be a cowboy homer occasionally(and I can't blame him since he did play for them) but for the most part he is a smart guy IMO. I actually agree with him, especially if Warner goes away. We have some talent now, improving the OLine and getting some continuity on the offensive end should help a lot. Our players need someone to give them encouragement. f**k Deion though, first he tried to get Crabtree on the jets and he's always been bitter at us.
I think Michael sees a lot of himself in Crabtree...in his receiving skills, confidence, etc. He knows the kind of impact a receiver like that has on a team...I agree, with a full off-season, Crabtree should be one of the top receivers in the league next year. A huge key to that anticipated success will be an improved OL...I like what I've seen in Singletary's coaching hires...Solari and now Ray Brown are just what the Dr ordered. We need a new RT and an OG...as a minimum. Another piece is better RB depth...love Gore and I believe Coffee will show next year why he was drafted. Still, we don't have a speed guy nor a power RB. I'd love to see us get both...because establishing a consistent running game will only help Alex make a lot more plays downfield to Crabtree, Morgan, Hill and Brandon Jones. It all works together...
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
I saw this too. F*!K DEION! We will win the west next year i dont care if kurt is there or not![/quote]

i didn't see it but i agree wit da rest of the comment
Share 49ersWebzone