LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

A serious Smith question...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/18/harbaugh-smith-can-get-fresh-start-with-49ers/

OK, first of all, if this is lockable because it has been posted in one of the other 26,000 AS posts or because just the thought of posting this is "Zone Blasphemy", I apologize. That said:

By reading this article, I am torn on the future of the AS project. I was pretty sure that it was done, but it seems JH is trying to open the door for AS to come back. Maybe he sees something in the kid (not a kid anymore) or maybe he is trying to grasp onto possibly the only viable QB to lead the team next year in the wake of the CBA debacle. Could he see something in Smith that our previous defensive-minded coaches have been unable to tap? I know nothing about Harbaugh to determine if he is a honest media speaker or if he likes to throw interference as to what his true intentions are.

Thoughts? And if you have nothing to say and only want to put a little "lock" symbol down to up your post count, please refrain. I'm serious about the question and didn't want to put the link to this article on page 26 of the other Smith post...
This will be locked.
I figured. Glad you finally got 2,185. Your set of Joe Montana / Jerry Rice bobbleheads will be shipped within 24 hours.
answer to your question is yes

nolan and sing are hardly what you call qb gurus they have no clue on how to coach a qb same with hostler and raye

he learned a lot under norv and probably would've blossomed under him (from 1 td 15 int rookie year to 16td 16 int 2nd year) also it wasn't like we had the greatest team

i think harbrough can actually teach him and it would be his 1st teacher since norv again its not gonna be a guarantee that smith will be good but there is a pretty good chance he will be
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VANiner:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/02/18/harbaugh-smith-can-get-fresh-start-with-49ers/

OK, first of all, if this is lockable because it has been posted in one of the other 26,000 AS posts or because just the thought of posting this is "Zone Blasphemy", I apologize. That said:

By reading this article, I am torn on the future of the AS project. I was pretty sure that it was done, but it seems JH is trying to open the door for AS to come back. Maybe he sees something in the kid (not a kid anymore) or maybe he is trying to grasp onto possibly the only viable QB to lead the team next year in the wake of the CBA debacle. Could he see something in Smith that our previous defensive-minded coaches have been unable to tap? I know nothing about Harbaugh to determine if he is a honest media speaker or if he likes to throw interference as to what his true intentions are.

Thoughts? And if you have nothing to say and only want to put a little "lock" symbol down to up your post count, please refrain. I'm serious about the question and didn't want to put the link to this article on page 26 of the other Smith post...

That's where it belongs...
Share 49ersWebzone