There are 264 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Chief:
So what time is "Monday February 1st at 10am"

Is that 10am GMT?

Is that 5am eastern time?

I am just going to spam refresh around 2 am pacific time just in case.

Yup, looks like we need to be online at 2am on Monday! I believe that is when we need the PIN, as without it, you have to wait until the 5th or so to buy tickets!
I myself prefer endzone to take better pictures. I have heard the first 13 rows are blocked off.. Are these 13 rows the one they are considering Obstructed view?? I just dont get it. I am interested in closest to the field in the endzone as possible is there really that bad of a seat in the first few rowS?
Originally posted by Fricker:
I myself prefer endzone to take better pictures...

That's the reason I took the Club Level End-Zone seats. I was trying to please a friend who wanted seating at Diamond Hospitality Level, but my need, is to be lower

Originally posted by Fricker:
I am interested in closest to the field in the endzone as possible is there really that bad of a seat in the first few rowS?

Several posters have stated, that there isn't really a bad seat in the house...
with the exception of the nose bleeds, I found a few picture which support
those post...although a picture is, and seeing is still believing.

I took seats in Block 238, Row 5...I think Block 238, is under Becks,
and to the left of the big screen.

Notice the entry-way (Block 127), to the right and above where they are installing the goal post. The tier above that, is the Club Level, Block 231, Rows 1-6, just as a point
of reference...looks good to me.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran

I really like the look of that stadium. It's a beautiful venue. But my only question is why don't they put a permanent roof on that building. Or at least a retractable roof. I mean it rains a lot in London so staying dry would be good wouldn't it?
  • mod
  • Veteran
1 1/2 hours ... maybe
  • Chief
  • Veteran
4 min wait just to find tickets..

geesh
Woo hoo - tickets bought - on 50 yard line...

Block 501, row 11.

£80 each plus random-no value-whatsoever-fees of £9 per ticket.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I got two tickets

Section 127
Row 41
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I really like the look of that stadium. It's a beautiful venue. But my only question is why don't they put a permanent roof on that building. Or at least a retractable roof. I mean it rains a lot in London so staying dry would be good wouldn't it?

The roof itself can be closed to prevent rainfall but I'm not sure if they have closed it previously for NFL. I can say though that the Stadium and infrastructure has grown on every game so by the time the 9ers roll into town you might find they have took into account all of this.

I just got my tickets and I'm psyched. It will be the best halloween ever!

I realise that many of the home fans are annoyed about the team travelling but you have no idea how many 9er fans are in the UK. The place is going to be a sea of Red & Gold.

4 tickets, BK 126, row 11. Closest I'll have ever been to them live!

Tried picking up another later, and I think all of the sideline level 1 seats were already gone... crazy.

Now, as Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part!"
Originally posted by Envy:

The roof itself can be closed to prevent rainfall but I'm not sure if they have closed it previously for NFL. I can say though that the Stadium and infrastructure has grown on every game so by the time the 9ers roll into town you might find they have took into account all of this.

I realise that many of the home fans are annoyed about the team travelling but you have no idea how many 9er fans are in the UK. The place is going to be a sea of Red & Gold.

Sorry to contradict, but the roof can be moved although it does not close fully - there is a gap roughly the size of the pitch.

Despite reputuation, London is not much wetter than SF; 24" rain per year versus 20" according to http://www.worldclimate.com/
  • mod
  • Veteran
THIS IS BULLs**t!!!!!!!!!! I CANT VERIFY MY VISA!!!!!!

they want me to contact my bank? BofA will take days!!!
Originally posted by Envy:

I would imagine the 49ers have one of if not the largest global fan base among NFL teams, even despite their dire recent history.

Roll on October!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
THIS IS BULLs**t!!!!!!!!!! I CANT VERIFY MY VISA!!!!!!

they want me to contact my bank? BofA will take days!!!

I got the same thing, it took about 45 seconds.
Share 49ersWebzone