There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Return to London 2013

Originally posted by paulk205:
Perhaps. Club level somewhere. Anyway, let's see this year. I don't expect any real Jaguar support of course.

There was a Jaguars supporters club over here once upon a time but I imagine it has long ago fizzled. I imagine it would be hard enough to form a Jaguars supporters club in Jacksonville right now!

And to the other poster, no I haven't got my tickets yet. Too early to worry
Same here, and not worried at all. I've never had any trouble with StubHub.
pic removed due to the snarky barcode comment
[ Edited by CainanUK on Oct 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM ]

nice! jealously waiting for mine
[ Edited by English on Oct 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM ]
"@mattbarrows: Harbaugh said there were "one or two" issues w/ passports due to gov't shutdown "but we're working thru it." Team plays in London in 2 wks."

uh oh..... lol
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
"@mattbarrows: Harbaugh said there were "one or two" issues w/ passports due to gov't shutdown "but we're working thru it." Team plays in London in 2 wks."

uh oh..... lol

damn! Erick Reid and Vance McDonald for sure!
It's really too bad that we will be wearing white but hey... we aint losing a home game AND the Niners are playing over here... for a transplanted Bay Area boy... Heaven!
tickets finally arrived on the continent yesterday
thanks royal air mail! can't wait until the game!
Originally posted by CainanUK:
It's really too bad that we will be wearing white but hey... we aint losing a home game AND the Niners are playing over here... for a transplanted Bay Area boy... Heaven!

Thanks for the bar codes.. I mean tickets
  • Jute
  • Veteran
Tickets arrived this morning. Looking forward to turning Wembley red and making it like another home game for the 9ers.
Originally posted by Jute:
Tickets arrived this morning. Looking forward to turning Wembley red and making it like another home game for the 9ers.

Awesome Jute! I envy you. Do your best to get everyone fired up to bring some noise! The faithful are coming out of the woodwork for away games this season. I can't wait to see the Wembley crowd!! GO NINERS GO!!
We'll know pretty quickly if it's a niner aware crowd
If we all chant "hoo hoo hoo" on first down it's gonna be a home game
Received my tix today hehehe
Mine have arrived at last . And there is the Trafalgar Square rally on the Saturday featuring Jim Harbaugh!!!
Originally posted by 49Fever:
We'll know pretty quickly if it's a niner aware crowd
If we all chant "hoo hoo hoo" on first down it's gonna be a home game
Received my tix today hehehe

hoo hoo hoo
we are going to annihilate the jags

50-13

give or take a few points