Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by ciaspy:
Because it is considered a home game, season ticket owners get the option of keeping their ticket and reserving a seat at the game. If you need more tickets just try to buy some from a season ticket holder.

Veeeeeryyyy interessstink!

are you gonna go Corey?

No, but I may decide to buy the tix and sell them.

BTW - might you be interested in splitting my season tickets and parking this year? We could each take 5 games or something.

that's not a bad idea...how much?

Face value. The trick will be working out how we split the home opener.

you can take the home opener if i can have the London game

Well, that was easy!

WTF? Season ticket holders better have first dibs at these tickets, or at least the "good" seats.
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
These tickets will sell out very quickly once they open up to the Registration Of Interest sales at 10am GMT on the 1st Feb.

I think last year they sold the allocation (Approx. 50,000) in around 45 minutes, so if you are going to do it this way make sure you are online when they go on sale, which will be 2AM on the West Coast!

The capacity at Wembley is 90000 they sell a certain amount at this stage (similar to the 50k I mentioned) and hold out the rest for the time being for other uses e.g. Corporate, Team families etc. They usually have a couple of sales at a later date when they sell any remaining tix. I wouldn't wait until they go on General Sale (i.e. after the registry of interest sales period finishes), so if you can still do and want a decent ticket complete the Registry of Interest here http://www.nfluk.com/

I've sat in the Lower Endzone for the last 3 London Games, they are good seats and im hoping to get in there again and hopefully see some of you guys.
[ Edited by Stuuk on Jan 27, 2010 at 5:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Stuuk:
...I've sat in the Lower Endzone for the last 3 London Games, they are good seats and im hoping to get in there again and hopefully see some of you guys.

Hei StuUK, do you really fancy the Lower Endzone, over the Sideline Level 1, or Level 5 seats ? I've never been to Wembley, & was leaning more toward buying the maximum allotment of Club Seats, or the Sideline Level seats I mentioned.

Price difference between Endzone Level 1 (£70), & Sideline Level 1(£100), equals £30
Price difference between Sideline level 5 (£80), & Endzone Level 1 (£70) equals £10

Thanx in advance, for any info...
;D MM
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Stuuk:
...I've sat in the Lower Endzone for the last 3 London Games, they are good seats and im hoping to get in there again and hopefully see some of you guys.

Hei StuUK, do you really fancy the Lower Endzone, over the Sideline Level 1, or Level 5 seats ? I've never been to Wembley, & was leaning more toward buying the maximum allotment of Club Seats, or the Sideline Level seats I mentioned.

Price difference between Endzone Level 1 (£70), & Sideline Level 1(£100), equals £30
Price difference between Sideline level 5 (£80), & Endzone Level 1 (£70) equals £10

Thanx in advance, for any info...
;D MM

Hi

I think its a matter of preference. To be honest the view anywhere in the stadium is good, and the Sideline Level 1 Seats are probably better, but I've always preferred the Lower Endzone view at games in the UK and US. Also where there is a group of us going paying £70 is bit better for some of the guys I go with as opposed to the £100 Lower Sideline Seats.

In terms of the Level 5 Sideline, it does provide a view of the whole field and a birdseye view of the game, but like most stadiums it is pretty high and I would definitely rather sit in the lower endzone, thus closer to the action, than up with the gods, but again I think its a matter of personal preference.
[ Edited by Stuuk on Jan 27, 2010 at 7:46 AM ]
Just got the following from NFLUK re the Club Wembley seating on sale tomorrow 10am GMT / 2am PST:

Club Wembley Ticket - £125

* Ticket on the Club Wembley tier (Level two) behind the end zones (goals)
* VIP entrance to the Stadium
* Exclusive access to Club Wembley bars and cafes available for three hours before the game and one hour after the game

Club Wembley Premium Ticket - £145

* Premium ticket on the Club Wembley tier (Level two) on the sidelines
* Exclusive access to Club Wembley bars and cafes available for three hours before the game and one hour after the game
  • Silky
  • Veteran
those aren't even bad prices
Soo...do they tailgate in London?

-9fA
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
those aren't even bad prices

Yeah... 110 bucks for tickets on the upper deck... not bad at all! Only more than twice the price for tickets at the stick.
Originally posted by London9er:
Just got the following from NFLUK re the Club Wembley seating on sale tomorrow 10am GMT / 2am PST:

Club Wembley Ticket - £125

* Ticket on the Club Wembley tier (Level two) behind the end zones (goals)

Club Wembley Premium Ticket - £145

* Premium ticket on the Club Wembley tier (Level two) on the sidelines

are the Club tickets worth for purchase?

Just booked my club Wembley tickets. I'm in Block 213, Row 13. :)
This actually sucks cuz there will only be 7 home games next year!
Ive got a luxury suite reserved at Buckingham Palace with Queen lizzie!
After 25 years, I'll finally be at a 9ers game, tickets booked
Now I have tickets to a Niner game for the second season in a row.

Went to the bay area for vacation end November and saw the Niners-Jax game.

And now a bit closer to my home in Denmark, I can take the whole family to a Niners game in London.
Share 49ersWebzone