LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Do you think most of the posters on this site are...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Prone to starting gay threads by going.....
I like the silly posters, especially these new guys *cough...ninercaphell...cough*. What's really funny is the guys who act like they really are GM's and Coaches. I've seen your predictions and plans for improvement and trust me, you're not as right as you guys think you are, so stop taking yourselves so seriously.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I would say there are a lot of immature people here. I see a lot of people seeking webzone advice on how to cope with a rough situation in their life. 25% of the respondents reply with some type of useless joke, and poke fun at someone's plight, when if they were in the OP's shoes they would not think anything was funny.
As for football situations there is a divide among new fans who think 8-8 is something to be proud of and old fans who think the team is going nowhere under current ownership. Also I think a lot of younger posters have acquired most of their footbal knowledge from playing Madden.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I like the silly posters, especially these new guys *cough...ninercaphell...cough*. What's really funny is the guys who act like they really are GM's and Coaches. I've seen your predictions and plans for improvement and trust me, you're not as right as you guys think you are, so stop taking yourselves so seriously.

We can't help it it is part of being a fan,what part of "Arm Chair Quarterback" do you not understand! We always know better than highly paid professionals making player personnel decisions! Sure their jobs depend on being right, sure they see the players practice every day sure they scrutinize hours of film, but that don't mean crap!

I know I am guilty of this sin, but hey it is my prerogative!

Am I ever right, yeah bout as much as I am wrong!, but seeing the job McNolan did around here, my 50/50 record is better than Nowins ever was!
Originally posted by BobS:
I would say there are a lot of immature people here. I see a lot of people seeking webzone advice on how to cope with a rough situation in their life. 25% of the respondents reply with some type of useless joke, and poke fun at someone's plight, when if they were in the OP's shoes they would not think anything was funny.
As for football situations there is a divide among new fans who think 8-8 is something to be proud of and old fans who think the team is going nowhere under current ownership. Also I think a lot of younger posters have acquired most of their footbal knowledge from playing Madden.

You are absolutely correct. People need to understand that when you are dealing with 53 corporations and their agents nothing is what it seems.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

We can't help it it is part of being a fan,what part of "Arm Chair Quarterback" do you not understand! We always know better than highly paid professionals making player personnel decisions! Sure their jobs depend on being right, sure they see the players practice every day sure they scrutinize hours of film, but that don't mean crap!

I know I am guilty of this sin, but hey it is my prerogative!

Am I ever right, yeah bout as much as I am wrong!, but seeing the job McNolan did around here, my 50/50 record is better than Nowins ever was!

My comment was more towards these guy's looking down on other posters, who don't go stat crazy, opinions as worthless or stupid. Sometimes stats lie and the eye test is right. I know potato, potato.

If you're seeking advice on life, on an intrenetz forum, you've already lost. So expect silly responses and jokes. Smart money would be on seeking a life coach or Psychiatrist for those situations.
I would like to say one thing on behalf of the childish posters, then I will I will hold my breath until I pass out!
we are not imature YOU ARE!!!! we are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not! are not!
You Big Meanine Heads I Hate YOU! I Hate YOU! I Hate YOU!

There are a few, and only a few, well reasoned posters that know what is best for this franchise.... These few posters are often criticized by the "gang of mediocrity" that inhabits most of these forums. We fly red and gold as our colors; they fly pink and yellow as theirs.

Originally posted by posterX:

There are a few, and only a few, well reasoned posters that know what is best for this franchise.... These few posters are often criticized by the "gang of mediocrity" that inhabits most of these forums. We fly red and gold as our colors; they fly pink and yellow as theirs.

You say "we", as if you are one of the few who knows what's best for the franchise.

It's amazing that you possess such talents that most NFL executives can only dream of. How grand it must be to not dwell within the "gang of mediocrity".
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

You say "we", as if you are one of the few who knows what's best for the franchise.

It's amazing that you possess such talents that most NFL executives can only dream of. How grand it must be to not dwell within the "gang of mediocrity".

I'm thankful for it everyday.
Most are Homers
[ Edited by Mike8016 on Jan 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM ]
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I'm thankful for it everyday.

Please share with us your master plan for turning the franchise around.

most of the posters on this site are homers than hate their own team.

they LOVE the name 49ers, and the history, but they hate about every player, coach, and front office exec, because we havent won a super bowl in 15 years.

the only thing anyone can agree on here is that Patrick Willis is awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone