LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

In My Opinion, I Feel Like the 49ers Need...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It has gotten better, but we still need more speed!
Yeah we need more speed at corner for sure. Clements is super slow. Our safeties have nice speed now that Mays is back there. Goldson can run a little bit. We desperately need that fast cornerback that can run with the speedy wr's in this league like Desean Jackson. Ok, there are only a couple of corners that can run with desean jackson, so it might be hard finding a guy that fast, but we definitely need a corner that can fly, that's very obvious. Also we could use a scat back that has the breakaway ability like jahvid best, reggie bush, jamaal charles, cj spiller, chris johnson, any kind of guy like that. Perhaps Noel Devine next year? And then we really need to get a big fast WR in here. Tedd Ginn and Kyle williams can both be good slot wr's but we need that big fast number one guy that defenses have to specifically plan against. Crabtree is a good wr, but i doubt defenses are losing sleep because of him.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Yeah we need more speed at corner for sure. Clements is super slow. Our safeties have nice speed now that Mays is back there. Goldson can run a little bit. We desperately need that fast cornerback that can run with the speedy wr's in this league like Desean Jackson. Ok, there are only a couple of corners that can run with desean jackson, so it might be hard finding a guy that fast, but we definitely need a corner that can fly, that's very obvious. Also we could use a scat back that has the breakaway ability like jahvid best, reggie bush, jamaal charles, cj spiller, chris johnson, any kind of guy like that. Perhaps Noel Devine next year? And then we really need to get a big fast WR in here. Tedd Ginn and Kyle williams can both be good slot wr's but we need that big fast number one guy that defenses have to specifically plan against. Crabtree is a good wr, but i doubt defenses are losing sleep because of him.
Agree
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by showtime49:
To jump on this:
Colts have Pierre Garcon, Saints also have Devery Henderson

Who don't drop it when the ball hits their hands.

I've seen too many WR's flat out drop passes on curl route where the ball is thrown directly in the area of the facemask where one would think the receiver would have a perfect view to "look the ball into his hands" to make the catch, but rather, for us they seem to bounce right off their finger tips down into the turf -- or worse -- up into the air for an interception.

Twice!!! We f**king passed on DeSean Jackson TWICE!

And all for two guys who will leave the NFL with "BUST" labels...
a BJ
Share 49ersWebzone