LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Who's our next pro bowler?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's our next pro bowler?

I believe Spencer deserved to go this year as a first or second alternate above Winfield (who got burned and lost his job) and Newman (who got burned but is solid) and rogers Cromartie (we all know he is not as good as Spencer).

Since Spencer doesn't get the stats, I think the same will apply to Franklin and Smith....who also do not get the stats but do deserve to go to the pro bowl or at least 1st alternate (at least Smith was 2nd alternate).

Crabtree will be great but it also depends on the OL and QB...so no on him.

This is why i will go with Goldson. He will be the next player from our team to make the pro bowl.

What do you think?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Crabtree
M-Rob
Well know in a few hours won't we
with niners adding some olineman and maybe a cj spiller or golden tate in the draft, the next niner pro bowler will be alex smith
Spencer deserves it.
Smith and Franklin played lights out, career years, but still didn't make it. Howie Long's son will make it next year to the detriment of Smith.

Crabs and Goldson will have multiple PB years, health permitting
Sister Boom Boom ("Nun of the Above")

I have a hunch that sombody will come out of nowhere next year as the units continue to develop. (Goldson?)
Originally posted by Esco:
Crabtree
why just one. Lets get 3 or 4

Smith should have made the Pro Bowl this year. A lot of times a guy makes the Bowl the year after he deserves it.
Sopoaga
Originally posted by stevenking57:
Smith should have made the Pro Bowl this year. A lot of times a guy makes the Bowl the year after he deserves it.

Justin Smith may still make it. IF Kellen Williams is listed as out, Smith is in.
Justin Smith IS in the Pro Bowl!
Isnt he?
Share 49ersWebzone