I wanna bone Mindi Bach so bad.

:EDIT:

In the shower.

her ?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mindy-Bach/1069651295

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Alex really needs to drop this shy crap and take control of the huddle, not to mention the entire morale of the team. It's tough to play hard for a guy that doesn't express how hard he's going to play for them (and I'm not questioning toughness when I say this, I'm simply saying that Alex needs to be a bit more vocal in warming his crew up).

The QB is the field general, the alpha male, the prison 'Bubba' who makes b***hes his own left and right, the straight-up f**king leader of the team.

Alex doesn't have that persona.

Neither did Joe Montana, nor does Peyton Manning...I swear some of you guys are clueless. Cheerleaders do not win games.

you mean, if alex smith told vernon davis he better not drop any passes or else, that vernon might still drop passes
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Alex really needs to drop this shy crap and take control of the huddle, not to mention the entire morale of the team. It's tough to play hard for a guy that doesn't express how hard he's going to play for them (and I'm not questioning toughness when I say this, I'm simply saying that Alex needs to be a bit more vocal in warming his crew up).

The QB is the field general, the alpha male, the prison 'Bubba' who makes b***hes his own left and right, the straight-up f**king leader of the team.

Alex doesn't have that persona.

Neither did Joe Montana, nor does Peyton Manning...I swear some of you guys are clueless. Cheerleaders do not win games.

You don't think Montana or Manning are or were field generals? I do. Leadership takes different forms, but I do think that Alex needs to be more vocal and make this HIS team. I'd like to think that he is getting there.
I'm hoping they do exactly what Alex says in this interview. That he'll have more hands on and say on how he wants the offense to be ran. They showed glimpses of being a great offense and it will help them take it to the next level. That right there gets me excited for next year, GO 9ers!
Whether he succeeds or not, the one thing I will never question is Alex's work ethic. He wants to be here and will continue to give his all. Hopefully, some continuity does this team some good as a whole.

Ultimately players respond and respect play on the field over rah rah speeches. They don't want to be told their QB is going to play hard for them they want to be shown. If you're not going to make the plays how can you ask the people around you to make them?

If Smith plays at a high level than the guys will buy into him and trust him. The more you play together and are in the trenches with your "brothers" than the better you'll be able to lead them and the better they'll respond to you since you've been through things together.

I mean Peyton Manning doesn't need to give his guys rah rah speeches if they're down late in the game because they've all been down the road before and they know they can get those points if they execute.

What Smith needs to do is get comfortable in the offense and execute it which will build confidence which will rub off on the guys around him.
[ Edited by Jikkle49 on Jan 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Whether he succeeds or not, the one thing I will never question is Alex's work ethic. He wants to be here and will continue to give his all. Hopefully, some continuity does this team some good as a whole.

Yah but when it doesn't amount to much who cares. If I had an employe that sucked at his job I would fire him even if he tried hard. Fans, shareholders deserve better. SMith's teamates deserve better than Smith. The QB is the only thing holding this team back from the playoffs. Defense is good, Offense is inept. Qb leads the offense, go figure.
The 2010 Season will be known as the "Show up or Shut up and your fired!" Season.

It's time for Alex to succeed more than fail this year. If he's good enough, then he will play through bad calls and missed blocks.

In that Joe Montana highlight, did you see what he did when the DE was right in his face after Montana turned around from the playaction rollout? Montana was surprised but still juked the guy. Alex can't even make a blitzing Safety from the his front side miss.

I still don't feel he's an athletic QB. Actually, he may be athletic but not in INSTANT situations when it's called for.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The 2010 Season will be known as the "Show up or Shut up and your fired!" Season.

It's time for Alex to succeed more than fail this year. If he's good enough, then he will play through bad calls and missed blocks.

In that Joe Montana highlight, did you see what he did when the DE was right in his face after Montana turned around from the playaction rollout? Montana was surprised but still juked the guy. Alex can't even make a blitzing Safety from the his front side miss.

I still don't feel he's an athletic QB. Actually, he may be athletic but not in INSTANT situations when it's called for.

I agree that this is his final shot with the 9ers. If he can't do it this year he needs to step aside. I also can't believe that he's unable to elude blitzers, I mean all he as to do is side step them because they're going full speed.

That should have ben 2009. If you can't beat hill to start than you really must suck. Let Davis start immediately. If you think he cannot ask Schaub, Stafford, Sanchez, Ryan, Flacco if they feel they should have sat the bench. The point. What can Davis learn from Smith? Bad mechanics, poor accuracy, poor decision making, inability to read and identify blitzers, etc? What can Smith teach Davis? Davis just needs reps.

Originally posted by Goldtimer:

I agree that this is his final shot with the 9ers. If he can't do it this year he needs to step aside. I also can't believe that he's unable to elude blitzers, I mean all he as to do is side step them because they're going full speed.

Or, there's an entire thread on this, perform a simple pump fake. He doesn't even need to do a pump fake on a blitzer. All he has to do is hold the ball higher than his head as if to do a short loft pass to the back.

He has terrible instinct. JTO could at least scramble but his instinct failed him when he let go of the ball. Alex can't even reach the point to get a throw off.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]

Or, there's an entire thread on this, perform a simple pump fake. He doesn't even need to do a pump fake on a blitzer. All he has to do is hold the ball higher than his head as if to do a short loft pass to the back.

He has terrible instinct. JTO could at least scramble but his instinct failed him when he let go of the ball. Alex can't even reach the point to get a throw off.

The TD play to Gore vs. the Jags, he showed some instincts. He actually did that little motion you speak of and extended the play. I don't know man, I just want him to succeed. This is probably the best team we've seen in a long time and to change qb's anytime soon will just hold us back IMO.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Yah but when it doesn't amount to much who cares. If I had an employe that sucked at his job I would fire him even if he tried hard. Fans, shareholders deserve better. SMith's teamates deserve better than Smith. The QB is the only thing holding this team back from the playoffs. Defense is good, Offense is inept. Qb leads the offense, go figure.

Well I never said I was satisfied now did I? There's nothing to read into what I wrote, other than I hope he and the team get better.

The TD play to Gore vs. the Jags, he showed some instincts. He actually did that little motion you speak of and extended the play. I don't know man, I just want him to succeed. This is probably the best team we've seen in a long time and to change qb's anytime soon will just hold us back IMO.

Once he gets comfortable, then he will shoe it but I believe he will never get comfortable. This isn't college. Defenses change so dramatically with each game that he will always be required to learn something new and think.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I wanna bone Mindi Bach so bad.

:EDIT:

In the shower.

her ?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mindy-Bach/1069651295

That's what I'm talking about!

I'd rather... Jaymee Sire
Share 49ersWebzone