Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Posters that are dead weight on this forum:

meccaniner
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Man, a lot of crazy noob posts flying around Niner Talk already, and the official off-season hasn't even started...

This is gonna be a frustrating off-season in Niner Talk...

What's annoying to me is the amount of hate this forum has for "noobs" or someone Else's "opinion."

(not talking about you, just stating in general.)

Noobs generally post unintelligent threads that are just annoying... then they b***h and moan about how they have the right to post their opinion and we can choose to ignore it... there is some truth to that, we can ignore 1 or 2 threads but when the same noobs continue to post the same s**t over and over it gets old quick. We vets have seen it all before.

You guys arrive in the offseason with high hopes predicting of playoffs and you leave by week 8. Then the season is over and you come in talking s**t about all these 2nd string players like Roman, Hill, Battle etc. who cant play at a HOF level, as if we dont already know it. Some noobs are great, Pants and Valrod have made quite the impression on vets, they're funny and knowledgeable niner fans. Thats all we want... knowledgeable niner fans.
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Mark Roman
Issac Bruce
Arnaz Battle
Adam Snyder
David Bass..... would be better at Center
Eric Heittman ... 6+ PLUS years of being a liability...the most overrated player on this roster
Shaun Hill.....his passes look like punts...its degraceful most niner fans were on his jock
Michael Lewis....he could not cover Aretha Franklin one on one, let alone a nfl wr
Michael Robinson....hurts to say
Brandon Jones....he must play extremely well during camp to stay on roster
Cody Wallace...hasnt played...but he has to be as good as Heittmann... we are all better then Heitmann
Demetric Evans..... bottom of the barrell roster fill in
Reggie Smith....hasnt played...i have faith in him....should start at fs

I agree!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Mark Roman
Issac Bruce
Arnaz Battle
Adam Snyder
Eric Heittman ... 6+ PLUS years of being a liability...the most overrated player on this roster
Shaun Hill.....his passes look like punts...its degraceful most niner fans were on his jock
Michael Lewis....he could not cover Aretha Franklin one on one, let alone a nfl wr
Cody Wallace...hasnt played...but he has to be as good as Heittmann... we are all better then Heitmann

I agree!

do you see what I mean unst4bl3
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:
Mark Roman
Issac Bruce
Arnaz Battle
Adam Snyder

how about we can't hate until we get to 100 post.

that way when if someone makes a profile just to hate, they can't.

Give me a break. If people don't have little red boxes that make them cool they can't give out their own opinion? Okay team leader!

o fcourse they can, in the parking lot
Mark Roman
Issac Bruce
Arnaz Battle
Adam Snyder

I agree with every name but the bolded

meccaniner

Originally posted by modninerfan:
we really need a committee that can vote to ban certain members. Can the Mods ban Mecca if enough members want the person gone? That would be convenient.

Why do people on this forum have to cry about everything all the time?

Just ignore what the guy posts. You don't need a damn ignore button and you don't need to whine and lobby for a ban.
What's funny is this post would just go away if it weren't for all the people complaining about it
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
What's funny is this post would just go away if it weren't for all the people complaining about it

Complaining is apparently what most of the "vets" do here.

If you're new and don't share an opinion with the people with full red boxes under their names, you're an idiot noob with no credibility.

If you guys don't like the original post, debate it. Whining is not necessary. There's a little thing on every internet browser called a Back button. If you enter a thread and don't like what the poster is saying, but you don't want to debate and provide an argument, use said button. It's that simple.

Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Man, a lot of crazy noob posts flying around Niner Talk already, and the official off-season hasn't even started...

This is gonna be a frustrating off-season in Niner Talk...

What's annoying to me is the amount of hate this forum has for "noobs" or someone Else's "opinion."

(not talking about you, just stating in general.)

Noobs generally post unintelligent threads that are just annoying... then they b***h and moan about how they have the right to post their opinion and we can choose to ignore it... there is some truth to that, we can ignore 1 or 2 threads but when the same noobs continue to post the same s**t over and over it gets old quick. We vets have seen it all before.

You guys arrive in the offseason with high hopes predicting of playoffs and you leave by week 8. Then the season is over and you come in talking s**t about all these 2nd string players like Roman, Hill, Battle etc. who cant play at a HOF level, as if we dont already know it. Some noobs are great, Pants and Valrod have made quite the impression on vets, they're funny and knowledgeable niner fans. Thats all we want... knowledgeable niner fans.

Thank you... I couldn't have said that better myself...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TJA85:
Originally posted by alburns:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

meccaniner
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
you guys need to stop bashing the poster just because you dont share the same views. if you dont agree with him, all you need to do attack reasoning, no need to make it personal by attacking him.

I agree with you, but if the poster wants to post his opinions, he needs to back them up with reasoning, otherwise all he can expect are attacks.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:

Complaining is apparently what most of the "vets" do here.

If you're new and don't share an opinion with the people with full red boxes under their names, you're an idiot noob with no credibility.

If you guys don't like the original post, debate it. Whining is not necessary. There's a little thing on every internet browser called a Back button. If you enter a thread and don't like what the poster is saying, but you don't want to debate and provide an argument, use said button. It's that simple.

The same thing applies to the original poster. If he wants to start a thread, he needs to create a topic. Simply posting your opinion about some random thing with no explanation does not start a topic.

Things like, "I think David Baas sucks, discuss...", is not very interesting.

Noobs don't understand that most topics have been discussed at length already. So they say, "I like this player and that player but don't like this player and that player." But no one cares because its not new or interesting.
If they posted their REASONING for their opinion, then it could possibly open the door for an interesting thread.

ANY opinion will be attacked EVERY time if it contains little or no reasoning, and deservedly so.
Although name calling is a little harsh, trying to prevent that on the Internet, is like trying to herd cats in a field of mice.
Seriously? We just recently discussed this.... try posting in this thread:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=136891

Lock?
Share 49ersWebzone