Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Posters that are dead weight on this forum:

meccaniner

Now, that is funny
Please stop posting
most of those players are dead weight but a few are good depth. Baas should stay a starter maybe.....if he can pass block better because on a lot of gore runs he throws a good block (cards, Sea).

Wallace, smith and a few others should not even be on the team
Wow.

Horrible post.
I'm a Alex Smith supporter but I wouldn't say Shaun Hill is dead weight. He's a really good backup IMO.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Posters that are dead weight on this forum:

meccaniner
Note to self: next time you see a thread started by meccaniner just ignore and move on to the next thread.
  • mod
  • Veteran
we really need a committee that can vote to ban certain members. Can the Mods ban Mecca if enough members want the person gone? That would be convenient.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
we really need a committee that can vote to ban certain members. Can the Mods ban Mecca if enough members want the person gone? That would be convenient.

I agree and you have my vote, but it's obviously a cover account for someone that has been kicked out before (I wonder why).

I support the "BAN meccaniner" effort!

heitmann has been a very solid C for years. why on earth do you keep insisting hes bad? thats not what the stats say, so that means youre just pulling it out of your butt.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=136891
you guys need to stop bashing the poster just because you dont share the same views. if you dont agree with him, all you need to do attack reasoning, no need to make it personal by attacking him.
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:
Originally posted by meccaniner:
Mark Roman
Issac Bruce
Arnaz Battle
Adam Snyder
David Bass..... would be better at Center
Eric Heittman ... 6+ PLUS years of being a liability...the most overrated player on this roster
Shaun Hill.....his passes look like punts...its degraceful most niner fans were on his jock
Michael Lewis....he could not cover Aretha Franklin one on one, let alone a nfl wr
Michael Robinson....hurts to say
Brandon Jones....he must play extremely well during camp to stay on roster
Cody Wallace...hasnt played...but he has to be as good as Heittmann... we are all better then Heitmann
Demetric Evans..... bottom of the barrell roster fill in
Reggie Smith....hasnt played...i have faith in him....should start at fs

how about we can't hate until we get to 100 post.

that way when if someone makes a profile just to hate, they can't.

Give me a break. If people don't have little red boxes that make them cool they can't give out their own opinion? Okay team leader!

It's all about credibility young Padawaan.

Most n00bs implode before filling half their boxes.

If you put in your time here and make solid arguments for or against a topic then people don't care how many boxes are filled next to your name.

Just some food for thought.

~Ceadder
Man, a lot of crazy noob posts flying around Niner Talk already, and the official off-season hasn't even started...

This is gonna be a frustrating off-season in Niner Talk...

[ Edited by Eduardo75 on Jan 23, 2010 at 17:58:19 ]
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Man, a lot of crazy noob posts flying around Niner Talk already, and the official off-season hasn't even started...

This is gonna be a frustrating off-season in Niner Talk...

What's annoying to me is the amount of hate this forum has for "noobs" or someone Else's "opinion."

(not talking about you, just stating in general.)

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jan 23, 2010 at 18:08:19 ]
Share 49ersWebzone